~ Your first fight ~ (maknae line)

💜 Jimin 💜
You and Jimin were at a club, dancing together and having fun. Suddenly, Jimin told you he needed a drink, so he would go get himself, as well as you, one and would come back in a minute.
Time passed and Jimin still hadn't shown up. You were getting a bit worried so you went to the counter to look for him. What you saw there, made you question your decision about dating him. Jimin was clearly drunk and was flirting with someone. You came up behind him, and threw a drink over his head. He turned around angrily.
"What the actual f-, oh babe, it's you,"
"Outside. Now."
"Jeez, ok," he then turned to the other person, "bye, hot stuff," Did he just call them hot stuff? B-but, that's his nickname for YOU. You shook your head and pulled him outside.
"What the heck Park Jimin?! Seriously?! Flirting with another person, when I'm in the SAME place?!"
"Chillax nerd. *hiccup* I was just having a lil fun. You know I *hiccup* love you..."
"Ugh. I can't believe I fell for your lies! I really thought you had changed!" You said as you started crying.
"Come *hiccup* on. Don't cry. Here, *hiccup* let me fix my mistake." Jimin said as he leaned in to kiss you, but you pushed him away before his lips could reach yours.
" Don't touch me! I was right in the beginning. You will never change! You're just a sour little boy with a fragile masculinity who sees others as toys! Have fun dancing alone," you said as you walked away.
"Whatever! I know you love me!" Jimin shouted before he went back in the club.

♥️ Taehyung ♥️
You were on your phone, chatting with a random guy you met on the internet. Everything was quiet and peaceful, until Taehyung decided to jump on the couch and sit next to you. He noticed you were on your phone and asked.
"Wacha doin?"
"Oh, just chatting with someone,"
"Really? With who?"
"Idk, just some dude online." Taehyung's smile faded a bit.
"Are you sure this is safe?"
"Oh yeah. Totally. It's not like I'm giving him my address or anything,"
"Yeah...What are you talking about?"
"Nothing. Just anime." You replied with a smile. Just then the boy sent you a purple heart.
"Wait, why did he send you a heart?"
"Idk...."
"What do you mean you don't know?!" Tae's face was now serious and angry.
"I mean I don't know why he send that." You replied a bit annoyed at his reaction. However, your answer made Taehyung really jealous and angry. He took your phone and blocked it. (You know, when you try to many times to open it, it gets blocked) You looked at him angrily.
"Tae, what the hell?! What's gotten into you?!"
"Well it's not MY fault you talk to all of those guys, is it?!"
"Are you serious? Ugh! You're such a kid!"
"At least I'm not flirting with every person I meet on the internet!"
"Really?! Are you calling me a thot?!"
"I didn't want to say it that way, but yeah! That's what I mean!" You got up and went out of the house, slamming the door behind you so Taehyung could understand how angry you were. Taehyung just sighed and went to take a cold shower so he could clear his head.

🖤 Jungkook 🖤
(I know you already had your first fight when you realized you had feelings for him, but that was before you were a couple so yeah)
You were out with Jungkook. It was a beautiful day and Jungkook had a day off, so you two decide to go for a walk and, why not, get something to eat.
You were walking together when someone called out to Jungkook. He turned around and smiled at the person who called him. They hugged each other. Jungkook introduced you to the person and then they had a chat about their lives. When they left, you decided it was better not to say anything and save it for when you got home.
- Time Skip -
You took your shoes off as you entered the house. While Jungkook did the same, you decided to ask him.
"Um, Kookie? Who was that person we met a while ago?" At first, Jungkook seemed confused but then he remembered.
"Oh them. They're just my ex,"
"Y-your ex? I thought I was your first girlfriend/boyfriend..."
"Uh yeah... About that-"
"Wait. How come I didn't know them? I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything?"
"Sweetie, let's talk about this tomorrow, ok? I'm a bit tired now."
"No, Jungkook. We're talking about this rn. Why didn't you tell me that you were dating someone at the time?"
"Do I have to?"
"Jeon Jungkook, you better not try me." You glared at him.
"Ok ok. I didn't tell you because.....I didn't want you to feel left out and sad."
"Ok. I understand. But why didn't you tell me after we got together? And why did you lie about me being your first partner?"
"Because...I wanted you to feel special."
"And you think that lying to me would do that?! The only thing it makes me feel, is stupid!" Something about your words made Jungkook loose his cool.
"Oh come on! I did it for you! Why can't you just accept the fact that you're just jealous and that's why you're angry?!" You were shocked after hearing those words. He knew how much you hated being called jealous. Instead of saying something bold and stupid, you just turned around, put your shoes on and got ready to leave.
"Sunshine come on! Don't be like that! I'm sorry!" You heard Jungkook say but you didn't care and just shut the door behind you as you headed home.