~ He also realises he has feelings for you ~ (hyung line)

❤️ Namjoon ❤️
"Y/n"..... Namjoon kept repeating your name after the call. Poor boy had fallen head over heels for you. You were everything he had ever wanted. You were hot, smart, funny, a pervert just like him, caring and accepted him  for who he was. He kept wondering if you would ever like him back. Namjoon was dreaming about when he first met you. You shone like an angel as you helped him get back to his senses.
"Hyung? Hyung. Hyung!" He heard a voice call him. It was Jimin.
"What?" He replied sitting up on the bed he had been lying on.
"Are you still thinking about Y/n?" Jimin said while smirking and sitting next to his hyung on the bed.
"Yeah....." Namjoon replied defeated.
"I don't blame you, hyung. They are pretty hot." Jimin said teasing him.
"Are you picking up a fight with me Jiminie?" Namjoon said half jokingly while flashing Jimin a smile.
"Chill hyung! I'm just joking. But, why don't you tell them?" Jimin asked.
"Tell them what?"
"Don't play dumb with me Namjoon hyung. I know you love them. I think the whole group knows. So, why don't you confess?"
"I want to, Jimin. I really do. But, I'm scared that if Y/n doesn't feel the same, they wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore..." Namjoon said looking at his hands. Jimin sighed, got up and headed for the door. Just as he was about to open it, he turned around, looked at Namjoon and said: "You know hyung. If Y/n is really your friend, they would never leave you alone even if they didn't feel the same as you." Then he calmly left, hoping that his hyung had understood what he meant.

💛 Seokjin 💛
As Seokjin walked home he walked passed the place he first met you. He stopped walking as the memories filled his head. When he saw those bullies making fun of you, his body moved on his own. He felt that his top priority was to protect you. He started to walk again. Your sweet voice rang in his ears. A smile appeared on his face as he thought of you while crossing the road.
"Oh, Jin hyung, is that you?" Jungkook said while peeking from the living room where he was watching TV.
"Yeah, it's me!" Seokjin said as he took of his shoes and placed them together.
"What's with that dumb smile on your face?" Seokjin heard a voice say. He looked up to see Yoongi leaning against the wall. Just as Seokjin opened his mouth to answer, someone cut him off.
"Omg Yoongi hyung! Leave Jin hyung alone! He's clearly happy because he had a good time with Y/n." Hoseok said while helping Seokjin with his coat. Seokjin blushed at Hoseok's comment.
"Whatever. Just make dinner already. I'm starving." Yoongi snapped Seokjin out of his thought.
"Yah! I'm your hyung you disrespectful child! You could have asked more nicely!" Seokjin shouted as Yoongi just rolled his eyes and joined Jungkook on the couch. Normally, Seokjin would start a playful argument but that night he was too happy to argue with anyone. After all, he had just realized he had fallen in love.

💚 Yoongi 💚
He needed to find you again. You appeared in every dream of his. Your smile was all he could think of. "Y/n, what are you doing to me? I have to find you. I need to." Yoongi thought to himself as he grabbed his phone which was lying on his drawer and started searching your name in every social media he had. An hour passed looking at profiles and finally, there you were. He opened the profile to make sure if it was really you. It was. The latest picture was one of Kyoka and you so he was sure he had found you.
"Um hello? Is this Y/n L/n?" You received a message from an unknown account. You don't usually reply to these kind of messages but your gut feeling was telling you to do so, so you answered.
"Yes it is. Excuse me but do I know you?"
"I don't know if you remember me but we met at a band's concert that took place in Town Square."
"Yoongi? Is that you?"
"Yes! You remember me?!"
"Ofc! Wait, how do I know if it is really you and not just some troll?"
"Ask me anything you want."
"What was the band's name?"
"1-A"
"What song did they perform?"
"Heroes too"
"Who is the lead singer?"
"I never got her name but you told me she was your best friend."
"You could have gotten that information from anyone. There's only one way to know if this is really you. Ready?"
"Hit me."
"When I asked you if you liked them, what was your answer?"
"I said that they were pretty cool but I liked the lyrics most. And after I said those words, I'm pretty sure you blushed."
"Omg! It is you! But, why did you contact me? I mean, not that I don't like it, I'm just surprised since you are a kpop idol and you probably have much better things to do."
"I can't really tell you over text but I just need to see you again. Please?"
"I'd love to meet you! Where and when?"
"Tomorrow, same place, same time as when we met ok?"
"Ok! Bye!"
"Bye Y/n." OMG! Did that just really happen?! You were going to meet Yoongi again! You couldn't wait, and neither could Yoongi.

💙 Hoseok 💙
After the petting zoo, you and Hoseok went to eat some ice cream and take a walk. He loved how enthusiastic you were. In fact, he loved everything about you. You maybe couldn't tell but he had fallen in love with you since the day you showed him around the zoo. He was amazed at how much knowledge you had about the place and the animals, and you didn't even work there! Whenever you would interact with the animals, he would just smile like an idiot. And whenever you smiled or laughed, his stomach would be filled with butterflies. You drove him crazy!
"Koji, can I ask you a question? But you promise not to tell anyone ok? Especially not Y/n!" Hoseok told Koji as they got ready to close the zoo.
"Yeah sure! And don't worry. I swear to god I won't tell anyone. Not even Y/n." Koji said as he checked the animals' cages if they were secured.
"D-do you think Y/n l-l-likes me?" Hoseok asked, clearly embarrassed.
"Oh. I'm afraid I can't answer that." Koji replied.
"W-why?" Hoseok asked once again.
"Because my dear Hoseok, the only person who can answer that question is Y/n themselves."
"Are you saying I should a-ask them?"
"That depends. Do you wanna know the truth?" Koji asked as he stopped moving and looked at Hoseok.
"Y-yes."
"Then, you got your answer."
"Thanks. Wait. One more thing." Hoseok said after locking the door and preparing to leave.
"Hm?"
"Do you think Y/n would never talk to me again if they don't like me?"
"No. They would never do that to a friend. They would just politely refuse and would ask to stay just friends." Koji said with a smile.
"Oh ok. Thanks Koji!" Hoseok said, a bit nervous.
"Don't worry about it." And just like that Hoseok went home to dream about you again.