~ He also realises he has feelings for you ~ (maknae line)

(Author's note: For those who don't know, h/c stands for hair color, h/l stands for hair length and e/c stands for eye color)
💜 Jimin 💜
There was something different about you that drove Jimin crazy. You weren't like the others. He is the one who is supposed to make others go mad and have butterflies in their stomach when they were around him. However, this time it was him who was feeling like that every time he was around you. Was the player supposed to feel like this?! Jimin quickly grabbed his phone and called his two best friends, the sweet boy Taehyung and the shy flower boy Jungkook.
" Yoooo Jimin my boy! How u doin?" Taehyung answered.
"Hey guys!" Jungkook followed.
"Tae, Kook, I need help." Jimin said while putting on a serious face.
"Oh hell naw! I'm not breaking you up with another girl!" Tae yelled.
"Omg Tae, calm down. Not that kind of help." Jimin said clearly annoyed
"Wait, really?! I am surprised." Tae replied.
"Tae, listen. He's serious. What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook scolded Taehyung and focused on Jimin.
"There's this girl,"
"Y/n?" Kook and Tae said at the same time.
"Wait, how did you guys know?" Jimin asked confused.
"Ahhh Jiminssi, it's obvious!" Kookie said.
"Yeah, Kook's right." Tae said while nodding his head.
"Ugh, she just makes me feel so different! I've never felt like this before! My heart beats so fast when we hang out. Especially when we're alone. What's happening to me?!" Jimin said while panicking a bit as he ruffled his hair angrily.
"You're falling in love you dwarf!" Jungkook said laughing his bum off joined by Taehyung.
"Huh? Love?"
"You really didn't know that what you're feeling is love?" Tae said cracking up as Jimin shook his head. The rest of the call was just Jungkook and Taehyung making fun of Jimin so he decided to end the call. Jimin then flopped on the bed, laid on his back, looked at the ceiling of his room and murmured: "So, this is what love feels like...."

♥️ Taehyung ♥️
"Tae?" Taehyung heard his sister, Adea, call his name.
"What do you want sis?"
"What do you think of Y/n?" Adea asked in the most humble way possible.
"Give me a sec," Tae replied. He started to think about you. Your h/c h/l hair, your e/c eyes, your pink lips, your smile. During the sleepover, you and Taehyung got to know each other pretty well. He loved your personality. You were badass, responsible, hard working, smart and he liked the fact that you were an ARMY as well as one of his sister's best friends. He was lost in thought when Adea spoke.
"Taetae, you know you can tell me anything right?"
"You're right. They're really cool! (Insert a long paragraph about what he thinks of you) Plus, they seem like a nice friend. I know it is hard for you to make friendships that last and won't hurt you, so I like the fact that you're good friends."
"Awwwww looks like you have fallen in love with one of my best friends big bro!" Adea told Tae while smirking.
"Oh yeah? So what? Don't act like you don't like Jungkook! I see how close you two are!" Taehyung teased his younger sister. That action resulted into the two having a playful fight and with Adea winning. Of course, Taehyung let her win. But that's not important. What's important is that Taehyung had fallen in love with you.

🖤 Jungkook 🖤
It had been a long day. Jungkook had just finished practice and decided to take a shower. After shower, he called his best friend, Y/n. When you answered, Jungkook was greeted by a pouting Y/n.
"Well hello to you too Y/n." Jungkook said after you not greeting him.
"Hmph."
"What's with that face, sunshine?" He said trying to make you smile, but he got no reaction. Now, he was worried. You always smiled when he called you sunshine. So he decided to ask.
"Is there anything wrong?"
"I don't know Jeon Jungkook. You tell me." You said while showing him the picure of the girl holding his hand. You told yourself you wouldn't say anything but you just couldn't help it.
"Oh I see. Is our little Y/n jealous?" Jungkook said with a smirk realising what was going on.
"Of course not shithead!"
"Then why are you mad?"
"Because you're holding hands with someone I don't know?! You know how left out I feel? I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything." You started making excuses.
"I'm sorry Y/n. You're right. She's just a fan who wanted to hold hands because she wanted to know what my hand felt like." Jungkook said while smiling. He knew you were just excusing yourself but was a bit too tired to argue.
"Oh. It's ok. I also overreacted a bit." You said as you mentally facepalmed yourself.
"Nah, don't worry about it." Jungkook said before yawning.
"Awwww, is my baby tired?"
"Y/n, you know I'm older than you, right?"
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Go sleep. You seem tired. We'll talk more tomorrow. I won't take no for an answer so goodnight Kookie!
"Good night Y/n!" Jungook said as he ended the call. He was just about to sleep when he remembered your face. "Pshh. They thought they could fool me. I could see right through their lies. They were clearly jealous. But why? Does that mean they like me?" he thought to himself. That last part was meant to be a joke, but somehow it made him feel flattered. A strange feeling came over his body. He had heard from the other members what love felt like but never experienced it himself. He remembered the descriptions and managed to realise that what he was feeling was love and it was all because of you.