Sixth Reason, Sixth Clue

I'm staring at Myrcella's beige door. I notice every crack and crevice, every bump and hole, every stroke of the paintbrush. I even notice a tiny arrow pointing down engraved in the wood. At this moment, I notice everything I've never noticed before.
I lift my hand and knock on the wood, and the sound rings in my ear. The door is opened, and right there, standing beautifully, is Myrcella.
And I'm awake again.
I'm not sweating and panting or anything, but I'm almost fuming that the dream ended there. Dreams of Myrcella always last a while, sometimes ending at the cliff... But this one was short, and I don't like it. What could that mean?
I jump out of bed and sit on my chair, hovering over the notes on the desk. Now I have five. Five reasons why she left me.
The flower is in a vase my mum gave me. When I asked her for it she looked confused and worried, after what happened last night. Well, I don't blame her; What teenager races out the door like a mad-man to pick a flower?
I stare at my new note.
Because you gave me the flower.
Somehow, whoever is leaving me these notes, seems to know what's in my dreams. But that can't be possible...
But at the moment, nothing seems possible. I have never been a big dreamer, and now everyday at some point I dream about Myrcella. Myrcella, the girl who jumped and took her life because of me.
And I miss her. I miss her so much, despite my awful guilt, and there is nothing I care about more than finding the rest of her notes.
Mum has let me stay home today from school, which is a relief because Melody has been as annoying as ever. Sooner or later she'll try and kiss me, and I cannot handle that after Myrcella's death jump.
Now that I've figured out how the notes work, and that they are somewhat connected to my dreams, I think I might have worked out where the sixth note is. I just dreamt about being at Myrcella's house, so maybe it's there.
I get changed into some better clothes and race out to my bike, which is at the front door. I get on it and ride towards my destination: Myrcella's house.
As I ride I think about the possibilities of another note being there. My heart hammers faster and faster as I go, thinking about what the next note might hold, and even if it's there.
And to be honest, it might not be. I found the first note in her house... I almost turn around at that thought. I might be doing this for nothing.
When I arrive at her house I lean my bike up against the mail box. What if it isn't here? What if there isn't even any more notes, and now I'm just going to spend the rest of my life searching for more?
Well, I'm here now, so I can't turn back.
I walk slowly towards the front door, and I instantly search for the cracks and crevices in it like I did in the dream. I am shocked to see that every little detail is the exact same as it is in the dream.
And I see it.
The tiny arrow pointing down, engraved messily in the paint. In the dream I didn't think about what it meant... Or what it could be pointing to.
I look down to where the arrow is pointing, where there is a straw welcome mat. Well, that isn't much help.
I decide to lift the mat up. I don't really think there'll be anything under there, but worth a try, right? I don't even know if the arrow has anything to do with the notes, or Myrcella or me or anything.
But when I see the tiny, folded piece of paper hiding in the very centre of where the mat was, I gasp and drop it. I quickly pull the mat back up and grab the paper, running to my bike. I ride home as quickly as possible, careful not to drop the next note.
All I can think is I've got it I've got it I've got it.
When I get home I pull up on the driveway and drop my bike where it is, not caring if I just broke it. It's rusty and old anyway, and the new note is worth more to me than it.
I race to my room as quickly as possible and open the paper without thinking, and I read the words over and over again just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Because you knocked on my door.

And now, now I'm sure that these notes have something to do with my dreams. I also know that there is some sort of magic going on too.
I couldn't tell you how I know; I just do.
Am I crazy?
Yes. Yes, I'm crazy, and I'm crazy enough to know that I will find out what these notes mean, whether it takes days, years, my whole life...