Eleventh Reason, Eleventh Clue

The cliff is high up, so the wind is strong and rough. It whips at my brown messy hair, causing it to scrape at my face and tear at my eyes.
Shallow Ledge is literally a huge rock, shaped and carved by the sea below, the sea that roars vehemently in my ears. As I look around, I notice Myrcella isn't here.
Where could she be? I feel that she should be here with me, listening to the angry sea...
I turn and head towards the descent of the cliff. It's not steep, so I don't have to worry about falling, but the rocks all around are sharp and uneven and the wind is blinding me.
As I make my slow descent down I begin looking for Myrcella. She should be here somewhere...
The sun isn't very visible at this height; the clouds hide it from view. It isn't dark, though, but that doesn't matter. I will find her somewhere.
And suddenly I'm in my bed again, that feeling of disappointment surging through me. Why did the dream end there? I was just about to see Myrcella again, and it stopped.
And then the disappointment evaporates immediately. That dream was another hint to where the next note is!
So it must be on the cliff. It must be where the dream left off...
I jump out of bed and grab the violet flower, which is still alive and well, strangely. I don't know why I would need it, but I have a feeling that it will come in use later.
I bound out to the front door and grab my bike that's around the side of the house again. I jump on, not caring that my hair probably looks like a mop and my clothes are old and stained.
I ride as fast as I can towards Shallow Ledge, the cliff that Myrcella took her life at. I ride faster than I've never ridden before, so fast that if I fall off I'd break a bone.
But I don't care.
Whatever has been planned to happen over these past few days is about to happen now, I can feel it. Why would I be lead towards Shallow Ledge, if not to give me all the answers to my questions?
That thought makes me ride faster; I'm going to find out everything. I am going to find out what these clues mean.
The flower bobs slightly at every push of the petal. The chains squeal and whine in my ears, and I don't even cringe.
And then I'm there.
I'm at the entrance to the cliff, which is just a small wooden post sticking out of the ground that has a sign that reads, "Shallow Ledge." It was a hiking trail once, but after people kept jumping off the top no one used it anymore and the path was abandoned.
Well, it's about to be used now.
I climb each little stone stair carefully, because I know that at any time one my slip and I'll go tumbling back down.
As I climb each step I imagine what it would have been like for Myrcella as she did this. She would have been thinking that these are her last few minutes of her life, and she'll never see anyone again, ever. It must have been a scary thought, but then I think that maybe it was relieving for her.
I stop when I hear a crumpling sound under my shoe. I lift my foot up and my heart leaps into my throat when I see the folded paper there, dirtied by the bottom of my shoe.
I reach down and pick it up, and this time I slowly open the paper, the next note.

Because you searched for me.