YOU'RE IN MY VEINS

Theo Montgomery walked into the Rosewood police station to see his parents and his sisters friends parents pacing around worried

He was already on his way back to his hometown when he got a frantic call from his mother, she had told him his younger sister Aria and her friends were in trouble and not even the Hastings could get them out of.

Which is why she called him.

Theo was a genius from birth, photographic memory, basically skipped college and went straight to law school. He was an amazing lawyer, but he had taken a break after a year to focus on pro boxing.

"Oh thank god!" Ella Montgomery exclaimed when she saw her eldest child walk through the police entrance. She runs up to him bringing him into a tight hug.

Kissing her on the cheek he greets his mom and looks up to see Veronica and Peter Hastings, Pam fields, his father Byron, and Ashley Marin all looking at him anxiously yet in relief.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hastings, fill me in?" He greets with a small smile trying to lesson the tension in the small waiting room.

"Just call us Veronica and Peter please. Thank you so much for coming!" She says in exhaustion while swiping a layer of sweat from her forehead.

"No worries, I was already on my way in to town. What's going on?" He asks, his business mode immediately taking face.

"Spencer told us that Ian Thomas attempted to kill her last night." She breaths out tiredly and overwhelmed. "They took all the girls in, they all say they saw him die by supposedly being pushed into the church bell ropes but when the police got to the scene his body was gone. They're under interrogation by all kinds of detectives. They won't let any of us through claiming it's a murder investigation. I can't think of any loop holes."

Theo takes everything in nodding his head and rubbing a hand over his face in deep thought.

"Is there anything that can be done?" Peter asks pleadingly after a moment of silence.

"Has Spencer been checked over by a doctor?" Theo asks curiously. If someone tried to seriously kill her, than there would be evidence somewhere.

"The paramedics said she was fine to go for now." Veronica says while rolling her eyes, the police in Rose Wood were unbelievable.

"Alright be ready to take Spencer to the hospital directly after she gets out." He nods in there direction before beginning to walk to the front desk.

Ella stops him with tears in her eyes from being so overwhelmed. "Do you think you can get them all out?"

Next to her Ashley Marin and Pam Fields stand with hopeful expressions on their faces.

He smiles softly, "yes mum, everything will be okay." He reassures and nods at all three women who let out a breath of relief.

Walking over to the lady at the front desk he knocks on the desk gaining her attention. "I'm Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields, and Aria Montgomery's lawyer."