RECOVERY

_________________________Hanna was fast asleep in a very uncomfortable waiting room chair with a small scruffy blanket covering her

Hanna was fast asleep in a very uncomfortable waiting room chair with a small scruffy blanket covering her.

Ella Montgomery gently shakes the exhausted girl awake. "Hanna?"

Hanna blinks a couple of times to gather herself. "Yes Mrs. Montgomery?"

"He's awake." She whispers with a small emotional smile. "We've been visiting him for a couple of hours already but he didn't want to wake you."

"D-does he want to see me?" Hanna questions sadly. Unsure of how he felt now.

"Yeah, yeah he does." Ella hums watching the girl walk towards the room.

Hanna slowly opens the door to see Aria and Mike laughing along with a wincing Theo.

"Don't make me laugh it hurts." Theo scolds making the younger siblings laugh harder.

His head snaps up when he sees Hanna enter the room with her head down.

Aria nudges Mike and signals towards the door. He hesitantly agrees and they quickly leave the room.

A large silence elopes the room making Hannas nerves sky rocket.

"Come here love." He whispers, wincing as he reaches his hand in her direction.

"I'm so sorry." She croaks, much like she had a couple of days beforehand.

"Come here." He says gently yet sternly. She walks towards him slowly and he softly yanks her in his direction.

"Don't ever hesitate to be by my side. It's not your fault." He says staring into her eyes, hoping she could see the sincerity in them.

"I got mad for no reason... I didn't trust you again." She whispers, refusing to make eye contact.

"I love you!" He suddenly shouts. Drawing her immediate attention. "I love you so much that it hurts. But you doubt our relationship every step of the way. You doubt me. I don't know what to do at this point." He was frustrated beyond a doubt.

"Please don't leave me." She brokenly whispers. A lone tear dropping down her cheek.

"We've talked about this before Hanna. I can't be in a relationship with you if you don't trust me. You need to trust me." He pleads, not wanting this to end.

Hanna nods her head frantically. "I promise, I- I trust you."

Theos silent for a moment, seemingly trying to search her face for any type of lies but finds none. "Come here."

"I don't want to hurt you." Hanna quickly responds, watching his face scrunch up in pain as he tries to move over.

"It'll hurt me more if you're not close to me." He whispers with clenched teeth from the pain.