MORNING KISSES

_________________________

Theo wakes up to soft wet kisses being placed all over his face. Pretending to be asleep for a bit he wait till she kisses him on the corner of his lips to grab her by the back of the neck and bring her into a passionate kiss.

Suddenly Hanna pulls back. "Morning breath." She simply states, refusing him of his morning kisses.

Theo turns his face into the pillow and groans. "You taste delicious to me any time of the day."

Hanna blushes but she yelps as she's flipped onto her back with a fully awake Theo hovering over her. Pressing chaste kisses all over her face, he slowly moves down to her neck, pressing his palm to the bottom of her back to being her even closer.

Hanna moans, pulling the hairs on the nape of his neck making him growl seductively.

Rapid knocking is heard making both of them freeze. Letting out an annoyed grunt Theo whispers, "ignore it."

He continues sucking on her neck leaving his love bites everywhere but low enough to where she could hide them if she wanted to.

The knocking continues and Hanna groans slightly pushing Theo away from her neck. "It could be important."

Nuzzling his face into her neck he groans again his whole body no longer hovering but completely on top of her yet he's careful enough that he doesn't crush her.

Slowly getting up he begins waking out of the room in just grey sweat pants and no shirt. When he gets to the door he peaks his eye through the peep hole and makes a sound of confusion as he slowly opens the door.

"Spencer?" He questions with furrowed brows. Genuinely confused as to why she was here.

She stares at his chest for a second before pushing her way through the door, getting her thoughts back on track.

Raising an eyebrow at the brunette at the way she stormed into his home he slowly closes the door.

"Okay... What's going on?" He questions as she throws her purse on the couch and crosses her arms with a purpose.

"Mike broke into my house last night." Spencer blurts out, analyzing his expression.

Theo stands there for a second dumb founded before finally finding the words. "Excuse me?"

"She won't tell you because she's too scared to speak to you but Aria came fo my house last night after your fight and Mike broke into it and shoved her onto the ground, hard. And then he ran." She explains with a sigh. She wasn't going to tell her parents, she didn't want the boy to get into trouble. But he needed someone to talk to him out of whatever he was doing.

"There has been other break ins in the neighborhood in people's garages, things like that. And I'm pretty sure it's Mike." Spencer says when she doesn't get a response.