LOVERS

Theo laughs as Hanna sends him an annoyed glare and a small shove from beside him as he holds at least 10 different bags in one of his hands and her hand in the other

Anything he saw her look at in interest he bought. She kept telling him no, that she didn't want him to spend that much money on her but he insisted and refused to take no for an answer.

As he goes in to kiss her cheek a voice stops him and makes his body go tense.

"Theo? Hanna?" The voice of Melisa Hastings is heard.

Hanna watches as Theo's once happy expression turns stoic and tense. as he slowly turns around. "Melissa." He nods with a tight smile.

Her eyes drift towards their intertwined hands and Hanna feels his hand loosen on hers making her feel very insecure. Looking up he doesn't make eye contact with her but stares at Melissa intensely.

"So you're going after your little sisters friends now..." Melisa comments snidely, out of jealousy and the pang of hurt that she felt in her heart.

"Not here Melisa." He says in a stern voice, not willing to deal with her in public let alone in front of Hanna.

"Why, are you afraid of her finding out about us? Or why we stopped being together?" Melisa raises her voice slightly but looks around noticing people beginning to stare.

Hanna feeling completely out of place silently hopes the ground swallows her whole with a gulp.

"Melisa." Theo grits his teeth out in warning.

"Does Jason know?" She cocks a brow with her arms crossed a small smug smile coming over her face.

"It's none of your business Melissa." He spits venomously making her flinch. "Remember who you're talking to."

Giving Hanna's hand a soft squeeze he turns around and begins walking away from the fuming brunette, dragging Hanna along with him.

When they get to the car Theo throws all the bags in the back and quickly speeds out of the parking lot.

"Do you still love her?" Hanna whispers suddenly, breaking the tense silence.

"She was my first love Hanna, shell always have a place in my heart." He answers honestly. "But I'm not in love with her."

Hanna is quiet the rest of the ride and is confused when they end up out side of her house. She goes to leave when Theo promptly grabs a hold of her hand and giving it a small kiss. "I'm, I'm sorry about Melissa. I don't know when she became so bitter. But you are my future Hanna. I want to spend as long as I possibly can with you."

"Where are you going?" She asks knowingly along with purposely ignoring his statement. He would've taken her to his apartment if he didn't have plans.

"To speak with Jason." He lets out a stressful sigh. Not knowing how his best friend would react. Not only to his love for Hanna but with his recent revelation.