NEVER DOUBT ME

__________________________Spencer walks towards the kitchen but stops right before the doorway when she hears her older sister, Melissa, on the phone in what seems to be an argument

Spencer walks towards the kitchen but stops right before the doorway when she hears her older sister, Melissa, on the phone in what seems to be an argument.

"I don't know what you're talking about Theo." Melissa tensely states.

Spencer's head perks up in curiosity when she hears Theo's name. Confusion taking over her features.

"Yeah... yeah I know" Melissa mutters softly, ending the call she puts her face in her hands letting out a sigh.

Spencer walks in confronting her sister. "Why were you talking to Theo?"

Melissa automatically straightens her posture getting defensive. "Stay out of it Spencer."

"Why won't you tell me? What has Theo done? Did he hurt someone?" Spencer rapidly questions.

"Theo hasn't done anything wrong." Melissa snaps, Spencer's eyes widen when she sees how protective her sister suddenly became over Theo.

"You're hiding something." Spencer raises her voice, throwing her arms up in frustration.

"Theo Montgomery will do anything he has to, to protect his sister. Hell, he has done more to protect you than even I have. Don't speak about things you don't know about Spencer." Melissa yells and stomps out of the kitchen.

Spencer immediately pulls out her phone.

From: Spencer
S.O.S. -My house now!

Hanna sighs in annoyance as she checks her phone to see the message from Spencer.

"What's wrong, love?" Theo huskily whispers in her ear, nuzzling into her neck as he attempts to go back to his nap.

"I have to go to Spencer's." Hanna replies, Theo chuckles at the annoyance in her voice. "Can you give me a ride?"

Theo hums in acknowledgment. "I have to go to my parents." He states, before he can even finish Hanna silently begs him with wide eyes. "Just take the keys to whatever car you want, love."

"You're letting me drive your car again?" Hanna questions with an indescribable emotion over her face.

"I'm beginning to think that you don't get the concept of 'whatever you want, you get.'" He grumbles under his breath.

Hanna kisses his cheek and after some struggling she finally gets out of his arms and walks towards the walk in closet. She smiles when she sees the section of the closet that was cleared out for her. She was so giddy and in awe when he first showed her.