0.1 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 [𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

Edited- 10/14/20
Published-4/5/20

Jonathan ➪

You gave birth to him and named him after his father; your husband died early in the year in a crash along with you in it, luckily you survived.
After giving birth you decided that You'd focus on Jonathan and give him a good life he is the world to you.

Joseph ➪

While you were on your break we're walking looking for a good place to eat, looking inside one of the stores you spot a kid grabbing a piece of bread and the store owner catching him.
"Hey you brat get back here!" He grabbed him by the hood, The kid grounded and squirmed around kicking the air "Let me go!" He had the bread in his mouth.
"Hey! Let the kid go!" You yelled a little the store owner looked at you and you got nervous "Hey you know this kid? Business women?" You looked up at him and blinked for a second and shook your head No.
"Then stay outta it!" He went to pick up something in the back and threw the kid on the chair a loud "OOF-" sound came from him "You, stay there And you, keep your nose outta my business!" He walked in the back.
you stood there nervous and sweating looking down to the kid pouting angrily "Uh hey Shrimp!" You whispered lowly "Who you calling shrimp!" He sorta shouted you shushed him "uh let's go.." you pouted towards the door and he nodded.
Looking at him you noticed he wore a plain white button up with brown Torn shorts with suspenders he wore dirty boots with long white socks, he had messy brown bed head hair that went everywhere with wide green eyes he had a few scratches on his face.
A week later you saw the same kid... at an orphanage your face went blank for a second... "HEY YOU!-"

Seeing how much time y'all spent with eachother (you would scold him and then bring him things) you finally decided to adopt him. You pretty much live alone and have a stable life so you didn't mind a little company!

Jotaro ➪

You were shopping in the local market as you were walking past the aisle with fishes you noticed a boy was staring at a little fishy. " it's peaceful huh?" You were crouched down next to him speaking in a calming voice. "H-huh!, get away from me old hag!" The boy stepped back. "H-hey I come in peace I was just walking by" you stood up staring down at him." So kid what's your name?" You asked calmly with caring and peaceful eyes examining him. "J-jotaro..." was all he could mutter." Well jokun where's your mum?" You smiled peacefully bringing peace to his aggressive face." I-I don't have one..." he spoke in a whisper." Oh ok then why don't you come with me I was actually thinking on getting a fishy for myself it gets lonely at home!" Cheerfully the boy said "Really!" He was bursting in excitement." Yare yare,here!" You placed a black hat atop of his head it was a little big but it fits.

Josuke

You were taking a peaceful stroll in morioh when you hear some kids picking on someone. "Hey hey!, what are you doing!?". "Crap!,scram!" The three bullies left, there was a kid with a pomp struggling to stand up straight. "Hey don't worry I'll get you to a bench!" You spoke with slight worry picking up the boy you place him down at the nearest bench you grabbed a med kit out of your bag. "These wounds look pretty bad, do you mind telling me where you got them?" You asked while opening a sanitary wipe to clean the wound. " oh those I got them from those kids they were talking trash about my hair-OW!!!" "Well I have to disinfect the wounds so this will hurt" you chuckle nervously.after five mins of bandaging "hey what's your name?" " oh huh it's um Josuke..." "oh nice name kid!, where are your parents?" You chuckle a little. "Oh I'm I don't have any..." "o-oh if so you can come with me it looks like it will rain soon!" He looks up at you with stars in his eyes." Really?!" The excitement raided of him. "Heh yes also my name is [y/n Higashikata] but you can call me
N/n!"

Giorino

You were working for a Italian restaurant in the corner of your eye you noticed a little kid looking through the window he's been there for ten minutes and looked hungry. Walking to the door you opened it and asked "um hello kid are you hungry?" The boy started drooling it was like he could create life itself. Walking in with the child he takes a seat you made some octopus salad and sat down with him. "Here eat up!" He excitedly digs in. "So what's your name?" He looks down. "Uh I don't remember I think it was H-haru?" It sounded like he was rejecting it. "Hmm what if I called you Giorino since you just bright up my day!" You gave him a kind smile. "What are you doing in these dangerous streets?". "Oh um mommy left with daddy somewhere i was waiting for them but got tired then they were gone..." he said the last part distant. "I can tell you like to read people?" You try to get his mind of it. "Oh yeah daddy doesn't like it when I do that sorry..." he looked guilty. "D-don't orry gio I'll take care of you for now on!" You try to cheer him up. "Really!" He looked shock but happy.

_\\\ * ^ * \\\_

Hello I hoped you enjoyed this imma pass out now bye~