6#Narancia Catch up!

Hello I'm back with another Catch up!
Requested from:
@_justarandomOtaku_Ka

——————///._ .////========\\\• >~\\———
How You meet
You have a stable job a good home and your wealthy but you alone, the idea of dating is weird to you and you don't want to suffer the pain of pregnancy, one day while walking home from work you past an alley way.

"Uh what should I eat.... ramen? Hmm... Take out?"
You heard a noise and stopped looking in the dark ally you see a little boy salvaging for food, you look at him he was dirty and he looked 7
"Hey Child?" He looked back at you "where are your parents?" He thinks for a second "mommy is gone and daddy is at home" you looked at how beat up he is and you assumed he was being either bullied or abused "oh um why don't we go to my house so you can get cleaned up and Bandage your Injury's I'll order Pizza" he looked at you with an innocent look
"Will you really?!" You looked at his bandage around his eye "yeah... We'll go home together!"

After cleaning him up and eating you notice how bad his eye was and took him to the hospital they said he has an eye disease you getting worried for the precise Tangerine, he was put in a hospital for three weeks and it was Cured the whole time you were by his side.

You meet his friends
While at school Narancia was with his group of friends at recess "I'm telling you Mista my mom got me the Newest Aerosmith Airplane!" Mista looked at him "hmm? I don't believe you I mean my mom got me a toy pistol And I call it 'Sex Pistol!'" Bruno got mad at Mista "Mista your to young to be cursing I'll make sure to tell your mom after school." Mista was begging him not to tell his mom and Narancia was getting mad that no one believed him "I'll show you! I'll show all of you! Come to my house after school!"

It was almost time for Narancia to get out of school and you got off of work an hour ago "Damn it Narancia you need to Pick your toys up after you play!" You we're picking up all his toys and his airplanes someone was knocking on the door "Coming!" 'That was strange it must be the mail man Narancia Usually barges in...' you walk to the door and hear whispers "who is it?" You then look down
"Oh hello Narancia!... and Your friends I assume?"
You looked at all of them Narancia was standing in the front and Next to him was a boy who looks 3 years older then him Next to him was a boy with Blondish White hair he had a strawberry tie, then there was a girl with pink hair she was standing next to a boy with black hair He had Teal eyes and he seemed to be reading you he looked younger then Narancia, Next to him was a boy with longish White hair and he was crossing his arms glaring at the young boy infront of him and behind him was a Boy with a beanie on he seemed smug and he had a toy gun.

"Oh come in I didn't know you Had friends Nara~" you say trying to embarrass him "Mom!" You giggles knowing that he actually tells you about how amazing they are "hello Ma'am my name is Bruno Bucciarati" it was the Older boy he has Black hair and he held his hand out you smiled 'he looks mature for his age and he looks like the mother of the group' "Hello Bruno I'm Y/n Ghirga Narancia's mother I know a lot about you!" You wink and Narancia Blushed "Ok mom me and my friends are gonna go to my room!" He ran upstairs "Wait Narancia you have to clean your.... and healthy gone" Bruno who was last to go upstairs "Dont worry Miss Y/n I will tell him to clean his room." You smiled "thank you Bruno"

"See guys Look!" He pointed around his toy plane on the top shelf Bruno walked in "Narancia Your mom told me to tell you to Clean your room" Narancia hunched lazily "Aww but i don't want to" Fugo picked up a crisp wrapper "you seriously have to clean your room Narancia!" Mista laughed "Unlike you Narancia my mom cleans my room for me!" "Mista you stink so I bet she tells you to take a shower to" trish added "Yeah she does! Wait hey!" Everyone laughed as Mista pouted.

Narancia walked downstairs "Mom were hungry can you make us a snack?" You were sitting on the couch comfortable you looked at him then at the top of the stairs his friends were peeking over 'all I wanted to do was relax!' You were dieing on the inside but on the outside you were happy "hm? Sure make sure you clean your room though!" You got up and the kids were snickering and Narancia got embarrassed "Mom!" You Cut and peeled oranges and strawberries you walked upstairs with the bowl of fruit and 5 Caprisuns and one orange juice box in your hand you stopped at the door 'that boy better have cleaned his room!' You opened the door it was surprisingly clean and the kids were playing games, sitting on the bed reading, or sitting on the floor talking but the White haired child was quite "here you go children!" You crouched and placed the food on the floor and handed out the caprisuns Bruno denied but took it to be nice, The blondish white haired kid and the two younger ones accepted it and were eating the fruit You placed one caprisun and apple juice by the Kid with a beanie him and Narancia were playing games and when you handed the last caprisun to the kid with white hair he looked at you and the caprisun but then accepted it.

you were about to walk out but Narancia called your name "Mom! Me and Mista can't beat this level can you help us?!" You looked at him then sighed "Narancia your moms too old to be playing games!" 'Mista' said 'wow that was a little rude I mean I'm not that old' you say down wanting to prove 'Mista' wrong everyone's attention was on you "give me the controller" Narancia handed it to you "see my mom will prove you wrong! She's not old to!" You blushed a little (you go Narancia! T^T)

You were a boss at Games and console games were you favorite you finished the level and the kids were were cheering "see guys my mom Is the best!" You got up "oh come on I'm not that good" you dusted off your pants and walked towards the door "Tell me if you need anything" you closed the door and leaned your back against the door you were crying 'thank god my fingers didn't cramp!'

After twenty minutes you walked back up stairs and knocked "come in!" Narancia answered
"hey Narancia Make sure your friends go home before dinner their parents Must be worried"
All the kids froze and you sighed "you didn't tell your parents your were coming over did you?"

In the end you had to walk the kids home and you met their parents.

There bully
No one bullies Narancia but he does tell you how Fugo picks on him you tell him
"Come on Narancia tough love!" He said ew

Their crush
Narancia doesn't have a crush he says
"Girls have cooties!" He chased him and you tickled him.

==========≈=========================
E
I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I'm working on a Mista Catch up!