14# Your on a date 2/2

Josuke Higashikata
This date wasn't really a long one... you thought Josuke was asleep and we're going to sneak out so you can meet tomoko, your plan was going well until....

You came home unlocking and opening the door giggling tomoko behind you also laughing from a joke she made previously as you walked in.

The lights turn on and you gasped "J-Josuke! What are you doing up?!" You looked shock at the boy stonding on the stairs pointing "Ah ha! See I knew it okuyasu!" "O-okuyasu! When did you get here! Your supposed to be at your brothers house!" You looked at okuyasu who was standing behind Josuke "we lied to him saying our mom said we could have a sleep-over!"

At this point you were pretty much furious tomoko grabbed your shoulder "y/n darling are you alright? Calm down" you turned slowly to look at her "step outside for a second!" You had a menacing aura but you were smiling it looked creepy.

After 10 minutes

"Ah I'm sorry this happened! I thought Josuke was asleep and I didn't know okuyasu was gonna be here!" She giggled "it's alright! We can reschedule!" She kissed you on the cheek and hugged you "I really had fun tonight, maybe we'll have more nights that are... more exciting" you gulped getting nervous "anyways I have to go now and you should put the kids back to bed!" You agreed and then waved goodbye.

After dropping off okuyasu and explaining the situation to his brother you scolded Josuke again on the drive back home.

Extra
After you walked back inside "MOM I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A LEZBEAN" Josuke yelled astonished "J-JOSUKE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!!"

Giorno Giovanna
"Gio!" You we're putting on your earrings and had a coat on "are you ready to go to brunos house?" You shouted a little he ran downstairs holding his froggie back pack with his ladybug pins in his hand.

You giggled putting them on his bag and walked with him to the car, you started driving to the direction of Bucciarati's house which wasn't that far it's a 35 minute drive "mum why am I going to Bruno's house?" You giggled "because you are gonna have a play date with Bruno, Leone, and Narancia remember?" His mouth was in an "oh" shape.

As you dropped him off you talked to Bruno's parents then drove home "okay so 1. Wake up feed giorno, 2. Dress and water the plants, 3. Drop off giorno at His friends house to have a play date... hmm I think I'm missing one"

When you got home you went to your room to fix your hair, you and giorno have matching ladybug pins but you use put it on your vanity, you looked at a sticky note and it said "gonna eat lunch with dio on Saturday 2:30pm! :)"

You gasped remembering what you had to do it was 1:45 so you had sometime to get ready you also live far away from town on your own land so that means it's a 45-50 minute drive.

After getting ready and driving there you parked your car and waited outside the restaurant nervous "thank god I'm early" you muttered to yourself waiting and looking around "ms. Y/n!" You recognized the voice smiling and turned around "ah! Good evening Dio! You don't have to say ms. It sounds to formal!" He chuckled then grabbed your hand kissing it "would you prefer mrs. Dio instead?" He grinned "No, just y/n is fine!"

You didn't seem effected by dios charm which made him want to try even harder "we should go inside!" You grabbed your hand back and held the door "after you!" He blushed a little and walked in.

After a 3 minute chat the waitress comes "hello! What would you like to eat today?" She seemed happy "hmm I would like [insert favorite food because idk what to put-] what about you Dio?" He was spacing out so he was a little shocked "huh? Oh I would like some red wine and steak!" He also flirted a little with the waitress to get you jealous.

After she left giggling Dio looked at you "well y/n your different from anyone else I've ever met" you looked up "hm? What do you mean by that?" Being a little clueless "well I mean that your not effected by my charm that easily-" you giggle and smile "I think it's cute that's why!"

The waitress comes back "eel that was quick dearie!" She blushes "well anything for the best customer!" You noticed how she was looking at Dio when she said that and that she said it singular "well I think y'all seem cute together!" They both gasped "w-what! You think so!" She almost dropped the pitcher but instead she accidentally spilt a glass of water on herself.

"Oh no!" You got up and grabbed a bear by hanker chief "a-ah in so sorry!" You looked at her and smiled "it's okay everyone makes mistakes!"

Dio was feeling a little bit of jealousy

At giornos • • • • 4:45 pm

"NARANCIA DID YOU STEAL MY LIPSTICK!?" Abbachio was hitting Narancia on the head 'Bonk' sound effect "Noo! And didn't you steal This from your mom?!" Narancia and Abbachio were fighting in the background while giorno sat outside on the porch staring at a frog.

Bruno came outside "Giorno are you okay?" He sat down next to giorno worried about his friend "... yes" giorno did look up he was still staring at the frog "I can tell your lying" Bruno put his hand on his shoulder and giorno looked up with a guilty face

"Giorno if you won't say what's bothering you I respect that but if it's bad till the point it's distracting you I will not hesitate to be there for you"
Giorno sighed "it's my mom, she's always busy and doesn't really make time for herself..."

"Don't worry! I'm pretty sure she's happy taking care of you, to her you probably mean the world to her and she loves you no matter what" Bruno pats his head and smiled "I hope you understand that your mother does this because she loves you!" Giorno hugged him smiling, Bruno shocked then hugged him back and pats his head.

"We should go inside!"

At y/n • • • 5:54 pm

After dinner y'all went to the amusement park and had fun "I had so much fun today!" Yall we're walking by the beach and the sun was about to set "I hope we can hang out more!" Dio chuckled and then grabbed your hand "y/n as unpredictable and amazing you are I would also like to bring you out on another date..." he kissed the top of your hand "maybe this-" your phone rang.

"Ah! One second!" You immediately took your attention away from Dio and picked up your phone "Ah hello! Mrs. Bucciarati! It's already time?... awww did he have fun?" You spike on the phone and in that moment Dio saw the our joy in your eyes and your face seemed to rest knowing something.

After the phone call was over Dio now understood that you already have a special guy/gal/partner that makes you happy "I hope you enjoyed this evening" he grabbed your hand and then kissed is and let go.

Just as he was gonna walk away you grabbed his wrist I hope we have more evenings like this if you don't mind! And maybe next time you can come to my house" you handed him a paper with your number on it "heheh! And I think it's adorable... your attempts to grab my attention and flirts" you walked away "I must be leaving now! I hope you have a good day!"

Extra.
"Mom why are you so happy today? Did something happen?" Giorno was sitting in the back as you drove home "hm? Yes I met a very interesting person... Giorno what did you do today!" The rest of the ride home Giorno explained that he spent the time looking at fish and frogs with Bruno while he told you about them.

========================———-

THIS TOOK ME FOREVER! I'm really satisfied with it but the end is rushed and I'll need to make another part for Jolyne I hope you don't mind!!!

Word count: 1403