13# Your on a date 1/2

Jonathan
You don't have a lover so you were watching movies with Jonathan while eating popcorn and snuggles in the blankets

Joseph
You were setting up the table, Lisa Lisa and Caesar were supposed to come over for a play date with Joseph.

But during that play date you and Lisa Lisa were gonna have a nice chat and dinner :)

You got ready wearing your best clothing being a nice dress/ suit/ casual clothing, while humming happily Joseph stared at you from around the corner suspiciously wondering what you are dressed up and so happy about, there was a knock on the door and Joseph ran upstairs.

As you open the door you see a nicely dress Lisa Lisa and a angry Caesar pouting "mia signora you look divine~" she picked up your hand and gave it a delicate yet warm kiss. (You hear two little "ews" in the background)

"Ah! Thank you! And you Caesar! You look lovely!" You crouch and smiled Caesar smirked a devilish grin "heheh so do you mrs. Joestar" he kissed you hand as you giggle and Joseph slammed the door upstairs angry. "Well y'all two shall go upstairs and play" Lisa Lisa patted Caesars back while smiling, he groaned and walked upstairs "hello Jojo..." he said gritting his teeth "good evening CaEsAr" Joseph did the same and glared.

3rd person
"Ah Lisa Lisa! I'm so glad you could make it" you were blushing while you pulled out a chair for Lisa Lisa to sit "anything for you amore" she sat down smiling then took off her glasses. "How is little Joestar doing?" Lisa Lisa asked kindly while holding a fork "ah joseph is doing fine, I feel like he needs to be more socially active..." as you and Lisa Lisa talk two little eyes peek out eavesdropping.

"What are they saying?!" Caesar said frustrated while pushing Joseph to the side "wait i can read lips!" Joseph looks squinting his eyes while speaking slowly 'I Feel like Jolyne has no monkeys, and I am constipated about herm' (I feel like Joseph has no friends and I am worried about him)
'Ah my donkey your... ass-' "Joseph don't use such language!" Caesar shouted whispering "Hey! I was just saying what she was saying!" They fought as you and Lisa heard two thuds "was that the kids?!" You got up rushing to the entrance to the staircase and Lisa Lisa following behind to see Joseph and Caesar on the ground dizzy laying on top of each other "uhhh hello mommy.." you got embarrassed and sighed.

There was a s while Lisa Lisa was scolding them you stood there silently fiddling with your fingers. Lisa Lisa walked up to you "listen I'm sorry about tonight.." she picked up your hands "no no love it was delightful! I enjoy talking to you and don't worry about the boys they are just curious little monkeys!" You smiled and blushed "looks like I should get Caesar home to his father" she looked at her watch "ah yeah! I'll go tell Joseph to get his things!"

As Joseph and Caesar rase upstairs to see who is faster Lisa Lisa picked up your hands and kissed your cheek "i can't wait until our next meeting mio Caro" you were frozen as Caesar walked back downstairs and Lisa Lisa walked up to him "we shall take our leave till next time!" She walked out the door as you stood there frozen.

Jotaro
You were arriving at Jotaro's friends house he was gonna spend the night, as you knocked on the door holding jotaro's hand, "hello? Oh ms. kujo! Come in" you walked in with jotaro "hello mrs. Kakyoin! Jotaro was... delighted(?) when you heard that nori wanted to have a sleepover with him!" You and mrs. Kakyoin talked while jotaro approached Noriaki "uh hello jojo!" Noriaki was shy but happy will jotaro nodded.

"Okay! I'll pick him up on Saturday!" You walked out and then sighed happy that jotaro has friends . 'Time to go to Holly!' You have a date with holly turns out y'all really get a long and jotaro likes her and her cooking.

While hanging out with holly y'all went to the movies it was a sweet romantic comedy movie, you are/aren't scared of scary movies but holly is so y'all just picked out something light hearted and sweet. You really enjoyed talking to her and afterwards she bought you ice cream "y/n you have some ice cream on your cheek!" She grabbed a napkin and wiped it you were blushing hard she giggled afterwards 'WHY IS SHE SO CUTE AND PURE EJNSNDKSKE' you internally screamed.

At the end you said your good byes and she hugged you "I had a really fun time today! I hope we can have more times like these!" You hugged back "agreed!"

Extra
"Wow jotaro I didn't know you know so much about dolphins!" Kakyoin sat there amazed while eating cherries 'I wonder what mum is doing...' jotaro thought while picking up a cherry.