chapter 4, head to the bus stop

rhiannas point of view

i woke up next to anthony and he was already awake snapping the tour groupchat. i got my phone from the nightstand and checked my titkok, i had reached a million. now i had to face asking my dad to go.

"anthony i got a million!!" she cheered to the boy next to her.

"i know, i talked to the manager and your going. we leave in two days." he said to her and her smile dropped.

"i haven't asked my dad!" she said and smacked his shoulder lightly.

"yea you should probably ask.." he said and they giggled.

i called my dad and it took around fifteen minutes to convince him that i was ready to travel and i had all my work printed. he allowed it and i couldn't wait.

"i'm allowed!!" i shrieked and jumped up and down.

"yay!!" he jumped up and down with me and he asked if i wanted to be in the groupchat and i said of course.

bryce: yo, rhi you're here? ARE YOU COMING ON TOUR??!

rhi: maybe.. 😏😏

chase: damn ok the bus gonna be squishy as hell.

noen: that's ok, we can make room ❤️

rhi: thanks NOEN 😬

chase: i didn't mean in a bad wayyy

rhi: ok then

avani: girl we def gonna be besties

rhi: yes! yes! yes!

avani: eeee ❤️❤️

anthony: ok we gotta go shopping for clothes, dueces ✌️

rhi: bye loves 💗😈

jaden: that emojis only for me

rhi: yes ok,, bye guys.

yikes. anyways, me and anthony get dressed and his mom drives us to the mall to get clothes. i get a new lair of air forces and a few t shirts aswell as shorts and leggings and a pair of sweatpants. we also got a few things for the hotel and when we were done shopping we went to the food court.

i ordered a poke bowl and anthony got kfc and once we were done eating anthony cslled his mom, two fans came up to us and asked for pics, one of them asked if i liked anthony and i said no i had my eyes on bryce.

once we got back to anthony's house i packed all my clothes being as we left tomorrow for tour and we wsnted to be ready as soon as we woke up. once we were packed we went down and ate the burritos tjay anthony's dad made for dinner and after i had a shower.

i didn't really care if anthony saw me without a shirt so i covered my boobs and made my way out to get one and when i got to his room bryce anthony and jaden were all in there.

"fucks sakes anthony!" i shrieked which made them all look my way.

"gallagher! nice to meet you." jaden put his hand out for me to shake which i almost fell for but my tots would show.

"nice try bitch." i gave him a side eye and snatched my shirt and quickly put it on.

"worth a try man." he said and shrugged his shoulders.