chapter 5, jealousy with a side of mcdonalds

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL day for the famous young 'tiktokers' that roamed the streets of california, where they were for their first day of playlist. rhianna was so excited to meet her fans. but even not excited to find a fuck buddy. she knew she would, but she wasn't sure who. her and bryce were flirting so that was an option. but there were other guys she could see herself fucking.

playlist bitches 😙

cynthia: anyone wanna get breakfast and gossip? one person only.

rhianna: i do bitch, nobodys awake in my room

cynthia: same lol

rhianna: meet at that little cafe in 15

cynthia: kk ❤️

i got out of bed quietly trying not to wake bryce or payton, which worked. i got to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of cute jeans with a crop top and little blouse to go on top.

rhiannas outfit

rhiannas outfit

i walked down to the cafe and i was about 5 minutes early, so i decided to just scroll through tiktok.

alejnadro rosario..

woah, this guy was CUTE. oh my goodness the caption.

see you guys at playlist w my boys ! #playlistbaby

well i guess i was seeing this guy, i guess i was seeing him real soon, i just saw him and his friends walk in. i just hope they don't walk towards me.

"mattia!!" i hesr a voice squeal, it was cynthia.

"cynthia! these are the boys, alejnadro, alvaro, roshaun, kairi and of course robert."

"nice to meet you guys." she smiled at them all, cynthia was let me tell you.. gorgeous.

"wanna come eat with me and my friend?" she pointed towards me and i quickly pretend i wasn't paying attention.

"her?" the short one named kairi asks.

"yeah that's rhianna."

"yeah we know who she is." alvaro says with a smirk and lip bite, oh boy.

"ok cool!! go put your stuff away and we will be waiting here for you guys."

"okay cynth."

cynthia walked towards me and i had a surprised expression on my face.

"why, why would you invite the hottest guys here to eat with us?"

"because.. they're the hottest guys here?" she says more of a question tone, and giggles.

"well yeah i know but i don't wanna look fat!"

"bitch you're like the slimmest perosn here."

"thanks but no."

"shut up."

we laugh and talk about little things like bryce and payton and her roomates and then they all come back down.

"hey can we have a table for 7?"

"smallest table is 4 poeple.. trt mcdonald's." the person at the restraint said, rude.

"fine."

"i'll drive." mattia volunteers.

"for 7 people?"

"i rented an suv, come on now." mattia was giving me a rude hot guy vibe, which was kinda hot. but he wasn't my type.

we followed him to his suv and all got in and drove to mcdonald's. everyone ordered and it was my turn now, i didn't wanna look fat though.

"i'll have a pineapple smoothie and poutine please." the cashier nods and everyone looks for a table. me and alejnadro wait for the food and he leans in to my ear.

"getting pineapple so you're all sweet for daddy later, huh?" oh god damn, he knew how to talk sexy to a girl. i decided to tslk back to him.

"why of course daddy." he gives me the most suductive look ever. and then our food is called.

the actual playlist groupchat

manager: so, here's the thing.. the jersey boys coming was last minute, and we only have the 3 rooms. so we're switching rooms up again. please be in the lobby with all your stuff at 7pm tonight, thanks guys.

"oh shit."

"damnnn, rhats a twist to this trip. it's only for a week anyways."

"yeah true."

we get to the table and i sit across from alejnadro next to kairi. he smiles at me and we make small talk. while i'm still facing kairi and alejandro is facing mattia talking to him i brush my ankle against alejandros ankles and see him tense up, and everyone else does too.

"you good kai?" alvaro asks from the other side of the table.

"it's fucking chilly in here."

"true true, thr ac is probably on max.

"yeah."

i stopped playing footsies and go to the washroom.

alejandro: you sure are a damn tease rhianna gallagher.

rhianna: it's what i do best 😉

i put my phone away and fix my hair and go back out.

i post on my snapchat and get tons of views and get a few texts from people back at the hotel asking if they were on the tour

alright well we better get back to the hotel and get our new rooms.