chapter 8, zachary smith

it was the morning after i got home and honestly couldn't remember anything then i saw that instagram post and mattia explained it all to me. lmfao i'm so dumb.

"my head hurts." i whined.

"same." jaden whined aswell.

"i wonder why not gonna lie." bryce said and laughed after.

"ha ha, very funny."

"i know right?"

"shit! i have to go meet cynthia for that stupid fucking breakfast thing."

"hey! i'm going as your date remember?" alejnadro said which annoyed mattia.

"i mean that amazing date.." i giggles and got our of bed. i got some mom jeans and a olive green sweatshirt and put my hair into a bun.

"alright alejandro lets go!"

"ok miss bossy."

"hmm, pardon me?"

"nothin."

"that's what i thought." they giggled and walked out of the room, mattia was very annoyed at the moment he couldn't tell if he was cringed or jealous. definitely jealous.

alejandro and rhianna got to the table and cynthia and mattia were already there, it seemed like mattia teleported there or something, but probably just took the stairs. gross.

"hey guys.."

"hey miss party girl."

"oh shut up."

"mm no."

"my head is pounding."

"i wonder why."

"ok shut up bryce." she gave me a confused look and was gonna ask about it but this cute cute worker came to get our drinks.

"hey guys! i'm amelia and i'll be your waitress today." i gave her a flirty side eye and she did it back.

"what would you guys like to drink today?"

"i'll have an iced tea." mattia said.

"same as him please." i ssid.

"lemonade please." ale said.

"same as him please." cynthia said.

almost like we want eachothter.

"i'll be right back with those."

"thank you."

while we were waiting for our drinks mattia started to play footsies with me, i lightly did it bsck so we didn't draw attention. we didn't thankfully. the waitress got back and she asked for our food order. cynthia and alejandro both got pancakes with sausage and fruit, mattia got a traditional english breakfast and i got a vegetable omelet with bacon and fruit.

the food came and we all ate it decently quick and decided to go to the beach. ale and cynthia were gonna meet us there because they didn't have swimsuits so they would just buy some and meet us there. me and mattia went back up to our room to get ours.

once we got up we checked the room and when we saw nobody was there we quickly attached our lips together like it had been years without kissing eachother.

we did that for around 5 minutes and finally got our swimsuits. we went to the beach to see cynthia and alejandro in the ocean just swimming around. we joined them and swam until around 8pm which then we decided to get ice cream.

itsrhianna

 SWIPE FOR MORE

SWIPE FOR MORE..

these snazzy photos that mattia took weren't post worthy but mattia tickled me until i posted them

❤️-1,293,812
💬-118,372

mattiapolibio what can i say ur hot
cynthiaparker excuse me?

user why u wear jewellery while swimming??

hater HOEEEE

hater she's just trying to show her tits off

jadenhossler hot

zsmitty still on for dinner later?
itsrhianna you bet

user ship her w zach or mattia? idek 😭😭

brycehall when u gonna let me cuff you
author slowburn my friend, she gotta hoe around lots

user goddamn

charlidamelio STUNNING.
liked by itsrhianna