chapter 6, new rooms 🍑👏

we got back to the hotel and it was 6:48 so me and cynthia quickly got our luggage from our old rooms and make our way back downstairs.

"okay! now that everyone is here we better sort rooms, there's a total of 4 now, 5 person per room."

a group of oks and nods was enough for him to start naming the rooms.

"kairi, cynthia, madi, payton and joe waud, room 412."

"roshaun, robert, alvaro, jason waud and avani, room 414."

"mattia, alejnadro, rhianna, jaden and bryce, doom 416."

"anthony, sam, chase hudson, josh richards, noen, room 418."

"now everyone get to your rooms, it's curfew. they are filled with many snacks and drinks and games for your preferences."

a room full of woo hoo's and everyone headed for the elevators.

"heyyy, so there's only 3 beds. one person gets their own and 4 share with someone else. and since rhiannas the only girl shouldn't she get her own bed?"

"i cant sleep with jaden remember? fighting?" bryce speaks up.

"so mattia and jaden and alejnadro and bryce? awkward if you ask me but ok."

everyone puts their bags down and we all decide to play t or d.

"rhianna truth or dare?"

"hmm, truth."

"out of people from the other rooms, who would you fuck?"

"joe waud." i say without hesitation.

"that was quick." everyone laughs.

"mattia truth or dare?"

"dare?"

"tell me out of anyone at this whole hotel who youd fuck."

he leans in and whispers cynthia in my ear, i do a little ooo and he lightly pushes me.

"bryce truth or dare?"

"truth man."

"have you ever sent a dick pic." i try my best not to make it obvious and he does the same. nobody knows about when he sent me nudes on the bus.

"hasn't everyone?"

"yessssir."

we play for a while and nothing interesting really happens. it's around 11pm and everyone but me alejandro and bryce is asleep.

"i'm bored."

"L." alejandro says and holds an L up to his forehead. and i roll my eyes and flip him off.

alejandro
| really trying to test me rhianna?

rhianna
| maybe.. daddy.

alejandro
|you naughty possum.

rhianna
| 👏🍑
| that's you clapping my cheeks

alejandro
| woahh ok bet

rhianna
| not rn, bryce is still awake

alejandro
| you better be expecting a punishment in your sleep missy.

i honestly was so excited i didn't even wanna sleep, i wanted to lie bare ass naked with my stomach facing the bed tonight.

i look over at him and pretend that i'm sucking a dick and he gets a look of surprise on his face. he mouths something that looked like stop it so i did it faster and more intense. i accidentally moan super fucking load and apperently mattia and jaden are very light sleepers.

"why's rhianna moaning?!"

"i was um, masturbsting." oh my shit, i didn't mean to say it. it jsut came out. i was so embarassed."

"can we watch?" jaden asks and i roll my eyes.

"no i'm serious, can we?"

i thought about it for a minute.

"why not?"