Unattractive

Chapter 2
Maya walked to her History class and sat on her seat. She was very disappointed yesterday when Riley ditched her to get Josh away from her. She didn't understand why Riley was being so paranoid about Maya talking to Josh. But Maya decided to just forget about it. It's not like she was going to see Josh again knowing Riley she will try her best for Maya and him not cross paths.

Maya noticed someone familiar walk in her class. It was Joshua. She smiled really big. "Hey I'm Joshua Matthews and I'm your teachers brother and I'll be here the whole day." Josh smirked and looked at Maya. He walked up to Maya. "You never told me your name." Maya rolled her eyes trying not to show she's interested in him. "The names Maya. Maya Hart." She said. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He smirked. Since nobody was sitting behind Maya. (Since the student who originally sits there was sick) Joshua decided to sit right behind Maya.

Riley wasn't enjoying seeing her Uncle flirt with Maya. Maya didn't even seem a bit interested in her Uncle. Which meant that her Uncle will want her more. For some reason her Uncle Josh always likes to have things he can't have or he likes to be very secretive and he's not really into that many girls that are all over him. But of course he just had to be into her best friend. "Cut it out Uncle Josh." Maya told Uncle Josh. Sure, she respected him and everything but she didn't want her best friend to be her aunt or even get her heartbroken.

"Calm down Riley I'm just playing around with Maya it's nothing serious right Maya?" He said. Maya felt disappointed once she heard those words come out of his mouth. He wasn't really flirting with her he was just playing around or trying to be nice. Of course why would a guy like him be interested in a girl like her? Maya thought. "Yeah Riles. Plus it's not like I would ever date your Uncle have you seen him? He's not attractive at all!" Maya lied. Obviously he was attractive but he obviously didn't like Maya like that so she had to forget about it.

"Wait what..? I happen to think I'm very decent looking!" Josh said trying to defend himself. "Wow and he's coincided that's not very attractive either." Maya laughed. "I guess I better go I think his unattractiveness is affecting me." Maya said as she walked out in the middle of class. Riley smiled big. She was now 100% sure that Maya wouldn't ever make a move on Joshua and that they would never happen at least not anytime soon.

-
15+ Comments for Chapter 3?

Questions:
1. Do you think Joshua is going to keep trying to make a move on Maya?

2. Do you think Maya will stop being rude to Joshua and give into the temptation?