Creeping

Chapter 4

Maya's POV

I was waiting for Lucas at Riley's front door. It was already 4 pm. He was suppose to be here already. Oh boy, Joshua is going to think I lied about having a boyfriend, even though I did... But he can't know that. Before I know it I see Lucas walking up to me.

"Hey m'am" He smiled at me.
"What took you so long?!" I hissed.
"I'm only one minute late.. Are you going to be this cocky when we date for real?" He playfully joked around.
"Excuse me? Ranger Rick we would NEVER ever D-" before I could finish my sentence Joshua opened the door.

Joshua smiled at Lucas and I. "Well if it isn't Maya and I'm assuming Ranger Rick?" He pointed at Lucas.
"My names Lucas..." They both shook hands and then Joshua let Lucas and I inside. We all sat down on the couch. "Lucas..? Why does that name sound so familiar.." Joshua said then slowly he realized who Lucas was.

"Wait, you're Lucas? Riley's crush?" He smirks.
"Riley has a crush on me?" Lucas eyes widen.
"Wow, Maya I didn't realize you would do this to Riley." Joshua looked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously I'm not really dating him... It was all fun and games right Cowboy?" I smiled. "Right.." He looked down. Oh man, I'm going to be in trouble with Riley now. Lucas knows that Riley likes him. But then again, it wasn't my fault it was Joshua's fault.

I grabbed Lucas hand and walk him to the door. "You should probably go before Riley gets here." I said. I was surprised that he didn't ask me about Riley. He nodded and left the house. I slowly walked back towards the couch and sat next to Joshua.

I thought for a second while I looked at Joshua. Maybe if I showed my feelings for Joshua and exaggerated them a bit maybe he wouldn't like me. I smiled to myself and got closer to Joshua.

"You are so handsome, it kind of makes my eyes hurt." I smiled really hard.

Joshua looked at me weird. It looked like he was creeped out. "You know I'm just going to stand." He said. As soon as he stood up, I stood up. "And move." He said and walked away from me. I sat down on the couch and winked at him. So far, my plan was working.

"So how are you my husband..?" I smirked.

"H-husband?" His eyes widen.

"Yeah we're married remember?" I said as if it was obvious. I couldn't believe he was believing this crap. Was he really getting creeped out?

"Y-you know Maya don't you think it's too soon for you to call me your Husband? I mean I am your best friends uncle." He said. You could tell he was nervous.

I got up and walked towards him and whispered in his ear. "Don't you like it?"

Suddenly my face was 2 inches apart from Joshua's. I couldn't help but look at his lips. I noticed right away that he was looking at my lips too.

Joshua suddenly held onto my waist and kissed me. I was surprised he kissed me, I could've sworn I creeped him out. But before I knew it I was kissing him back.

-
10+ Comments for Chapter 5?

Questions:
1. Why do you think Joshua kissed Maya?

2. Do you think that Maya and Joshua relationship will soon be a conflict?

3. What do you think is going to happen next?