𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

has anyone ever had mango rice? If not, you're missing out. (Mango, coconut water, coconut milk, and white rice)

Please vote and comment!

Chisaki was currently sitting in his room, he was staring at Y/N's window, his leg shaking violently. Those idiots just had to fuck everything up. His thoughts kept running at a million miles a minute, his hands were clammy from him clenching them for so long. I never even watched the videos, I deleted them. But I had no time to. He groaned, his paranoia always got the best of him, he knew all the different quirks there were in the world so he didn't wish to take any chances, and now his paranoia ruined the one good thing in his life. Ever since seven o'clock this morning, he was waiting for Y/N to open her window. He was waiting for any sign that she was okay, but her house was dark, and it only made it worse since it was now dark outside. The only way he would be able to tell if she was awake, would be if she turned a light on.

Come on Y/N, I promise your dad to watch over you. It's hard to help your father when you're being so stubborn.

But, it was in fact his fault. He didn't tell her there's cameras in his home, that they were everywhere in his house. But if never crossed his mind, he figured everyone had cameras in there house, somewhere. Hell, even the neighbor on the other side of his house had a camera at his front and back door. But, to other people his normal is different. He can't expect her to be okay with her being recorded, especially when she was vulnerable. She trusted me. He told himself, making him groan. I fucked up, I really fucked up.

He grabbed his phone off his desk, unlocking it to reveal Y/N's number on the screen. His thumb hovered over the call button, debating on if it was too soon. But he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind, hitting the green button. It rang once, before he was sent to voicemail. He felt a pang in his chest, but he was relieved to know she was awake at least. She was just ignoring him. He looked up at the window again, noticing the light finally being turned on. The there was a bing from his phone. His eyes widened when he seen it was a text from her.

Y/N: leave me alone, chisaki.

Chisaki frowned, disappointment settled in his stomach when he read the text over and over and over again. I wish I could explain everything. He didn't want to lie to her, but he needed to. She doesn't need to see his true colors. He knew she would truly hate him, she would never accept who he was and would never speak to him again. Something that he couldn't let happen. After getting actual human affection, especially a kiss he never wanted to be alone again. The thought honestly scared him. Out of his twenty three years of living, he never once craved for someone to be with him until now. Being with Y/N brought him a comfort that he never knew existed. Please don't tell me that was my last time with you. He thought, leaning back in his chair with a loud sigh.

I hope you eat something tonight, stay hydrated.

"What the hell is that?"

A loud grumble came from your stomach, making you groan. You didn't want to get out of bed, you were exhausted from crying nearly all day. This time you woke up, you finally contained your tears, as well as having the balls to ignore Chisaki's call and tell him to leave you alone. Your heart raced when you did so. It took you a few minutes to calm your heart rate down, then making you pull yourself out of the bed.

Your footsteps echoed throughout the house as you made your way to the kitchen You felt drained from all the crying as well as oversleeping. You decided to make a quick bowl of noodles, grabbing two eggs and some green onions.

Once your food was done, you felt content with it. You also decided to grab a snack, holding it under your arm. "water," you mumbled, opening the fridge to grab the bottle. You held your breath as you made your way up the stairs, knowing one wrong move would lead to your food being displayed all over the floor.