Chapter one: meet Isra

Isra's pov:

I'm isra, 17 I was kicked out of my home when I was 15. My parents hated me and refused to claim me as their child after 15 years. It broke me in fact it ruined my life knowing my parents weren't there for me to rely on or to trust or to love.

Or to have the feeling of belong..

My life went downhill, I lived in a small village with many people. But I always felt alone. I never had not even a friend because I'm scared of their going to betray me.

I lived in a tiny house, one bedroom, bathroom tiny kitchen and well a decent living room. Since I had no where else to go I needed space to regain my self worth and become stronger.

I trained, everyday as hard as I can, trying to master the splits and jumps, making sure that if I ever fall from a high building I can land or try not to die.

My dream was to become a ninja and join a team, a good one. I kicked as hard as I could since I have no powers I'm a normal human being.

I tend to think more than I speak, I'm all about words and actions, I try not to be noticed in case someone will be disgusted by me or well, refuse me.

I work at a dango shop down the street, at least that was enough for me to pay off the tiny house.

I'm 5'5 black hair, tan skin, hazel eyes, plump lips like my mother and arched brows like hers as well.

Right now I was dishing the last plates in the sink and I was done for tonight to go home.

Once I was done I walked home, streets were empty not a soul in sight, it was so quiet the wind was all I could here, I began to get cold as goosebumps prickled my skin and I shivered.

I quickly got in my house and looked outside, it was raining pouring rain. As each rain drop hit the pavement I remember that night my parents kicked me out, the pavement was wet and it was raining heavily just like right now.

I was freezing and my hair was soaked, I was so scared and sad.

Now I stayed looking at the pavement as the thoughts started to drain me and eager me to cry and feel the pain all over again.

I sobbed, I missed my parents why would they turn on me? What did I ever do to them? Was I never good enough?

My inner thoughts ate me alive as I continued to sob and couldn't stay in my house any longer.

I was going to change until I found a picture in my closet of me my mother and father..

We were all smiling I was three years old, I was so happy the light in my eyes made all the darkness disappear I was happy, now I'm broke and useless.

I opened my door and ran to the cliff I always went to when I was alone. I'd cry in a small tunnel there and let my thoughts cause more pain.

Once I got there, I was freezing I didn't even get my jacket because I forgot, I sat down and looked at the picture again before sobbing and rivers made its way down my cheeks.

"Why didn't they love me?" I sob

I stand up walking to the cliff, I looked down and it was so high. I could die within a minute.

I had second thoughts but then looked down.

"If I go I won't feel the pain anymore" I say tears blurring my vision.

"Don't do it" I hear a voice and turn around immediately, no one was in sight, probably my positive thoughts taking over but it was too late.

I took two more steps, one more step and I'd fall and die.

I took the last step closing my eyes as I felt the sharp wind hit me and I was falling to my death.

I tried to breathe but I couldn't, I was so close to the ground I squizzed my eyes shut.

I didn't hit the ground, something grabbed me, I looked to see what it was and..

"Who are you?!" I gasp trying to catch my breath.

I couldn't see him from the darkness, his eyes shone...red with three black patterns in them.

His eyes became brighter and the three patterns turned to fast.

"You will never come here, you will not kill yourself and you will never seen me again.." his voice was calming and soothing but laced with danger and anger.

After that I was in my bed, the picture of my family and me on my night stand.

"Was that a dream?" I question myself as I stand up, it was the morning and I had work.

What I knew was it wasn't and what I felt made me think it was a vision.

Who was he?