Chapter:6

Itachi pov

I would lie if I say this girl is a regular, she is risking her life for Sasuke? My brother that's pathetic.

It's as if their bond is strong, she really does care for him. She is strong enough to impress me but also her chakra is almost used up.

She knows the ways to keep her eyes from meeting my sharingan, only few can do that, interesting.

When she would appear I could sense her fear but now, she wasn't scared anymore.. she was furious.

I don't blame her, she's right but shouldn't interfere. I do not intend on hurting her, but I may have to.

She really is fierce.

Kisame May be concerned due to my power being to much that would severely damage her.

"You're just going to stand there?" She snarles and I smirk, her green orbs focused on every move I make.

She wasn't really wasting my time since I was enjoying this so called battle.

I remember that night she jumped off the cliff to take her own life, I stopped it, I stopped her from losing herself. Then I made her forget it.

That second time I saved her from the beast that attacked the village. The only reason I saved her from the cliff was because, shisui died that way and I won't let a soul die like that.

I must admit she makes me want to fight her and easily destroy her but that would be boring and meaningless, I don't know her besides her name popped up when the Akatsuki were discussing about Sasuke.

Isra pov

The Uchiha stood there, i striked first doing a jutsu to become invisible, my first goal was to make him fall, then everything would be easy from there.

Once I was next to him he looked shocked that I disappeared, u started to kick but he grabbed my leg, he knew this jutsu he could sense me.

He kicked my stomach so hard I flew to the wall and collapsed. I was no visible I whimper.

"She's suffered enough" Kisame says.

"Has she?" Itachi says walking to me grabbing me by my neck and lifting me up on the wall. I sob as he eyes me with his ice cold eyes.

"I was going easy on you, you're weak" he whispers and drops me to the ground. The pain ripped through me and I couldn't hold back tears to the pain I was enduring.

"Kisame, let's go I don't have anymore time to waste" Itachi says not even looking at me.

"You bastard!" I yell and he stops in his tracks. He took out a kunai and threw it, his back was facing me and the Kunai landed in the wall slightly grazing my cheek.

A shocked gasp escaped my lips. In that second they disappear and I ran to sasukes side, he was unconscious.

How could I be this weak? I'm a jounin! Ugh this is so pathetic. I'd never be able to win against that bastard.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo
This was fun to write 😁

Please vote and comment🥺