Chapter: 5

Isra pov

It's been days since the incident between Sasuke and Itachi, I stayed with Sasuke until he recovered and to keep a guard up in case Itachi showed up again.

Even though I'd be a twig for Itachi to flick effortlessly against his outstanding power and intelligence.

I still wanted to know even more about them and mostly Itachi's past due to him having a harder one, yea sure he killed all his people.

I sigh as I saw Sakura come into the room, givi her a weak smile I let her have some time with Sasuke as I went to work.

My mind kept running around thinking about them, but mostly Itachi, he is a villain, murderer of his clan, a traitor and beyond.

Once I finished work I was walking past the ramen shop and saw Naruto eating alone, I poured and made my way to him.

"Hey naruto" I say with a bright smile, he turned to me and reply with a dull "hi"

He seemed off so I took a seat beside him as we both ate ramen.

"You okay?" I ask and he nods.

"If you need anyone I'm here" I say and we talked a little longer until he went home.

Once I got to where I put Sasuke, he wasn't there, my heart began to beat rapidly, he wasn't in a state to move or anything.

I dropped my bag and went looking for him, until I saw Sasuke was fighting Itachi again but Itachi was beating him up.

I ran up to them and used all my strength to pull back Itachi but he just kicked me away, I flew back and growled how could he be such a jerk?

I used my kunai and threw it towards Itachi, it was in the wall above Sasuke's head that's when everything stopped and Itachi turned to look at me with his sharingan eyes.

He dropped Sasuke who spit out blood. And I began to rage, anger flared through me and I wanted to murder this cold blooded monster.

The first thing I had to do was not meet with his sharingan, his eyes, that was easy. I kept looking over to Sasuke to make sure he wasn't dead.

"You're a monster!" I yell and throw another kunai at him but he caught it and we began to fight, this guy really tried to cut my hair and that's when I got even more angry.

Using my full power Itachi knew I wouldn't fall for the sharingan and into a genjutsu so he started doing the fireball jutsu and my eyes widened as I moved quickly.

I was right behind him, but something seemed unusual, I put out a substitution, and it seems as Itachi put out a substitution as well.

My substitution was behind him and stabbed him, that's when it really was a substitution then my one disappeared.

"Impressive for a Jounin" he says coming out and I grit my teeth walking out ready to strike again.

He was no match for me, I knew I was too weak to even try to hurt Itachi Uchiha, but I will try as hard as I can.

He DOESNT even show emotion in any way, this boiled my blood, hoe can you be so damn cold! UGH

"Damn it seems she's quiet good" a unfamiliar voice says and a blue man comes out, he looks like a shark, is guessing he is from the hidden mist village (Idk if it's that village :( )

Itachi scoffs, he looked as if he was off guard so I sprinted and using my rasengan which I mastered when I was 15 I came at full force to Itachi but he easily dodged it and started using jutsus I didn't even know existed.

Once it hit me I dropped to the ground, why do I even try fighting him? He was way too strong and had 100 more times power than me.

I rubbed my head, I really couldn't get up and that's when the Uchiha started walking closer to me, while the shark guy stood there in amusement.

Once Itachi was infront of me, emotionless attractive bastard, bent to my level and lifted up my chin with his index finger.

"I do not intend on injuring anyone who I am not required to, but who ever gets in my way I will gladly take there lives, do not interfere" his emotionless eyes starring into mine, he still had his sharingan activated but didn't use it.

I backed up and got ready to attack, it was hard since I used all my chakra, I really couldn't get up even from a hit of an Uchiha damn, I could've died.

"You're foolish to believe I'd let you hurt someone I care for" I say and stand up, his brows raised as he stood up, woah he was so tall.

"My dear foolish brother is none of your concern when it comes to me" he says now smirking his eyes showing temptation.

"You're as pointless as I thought, wanting to murder anyone for bloodlust, take revenge on your brother...for no reason....that really is childish Itachi" I say regaining my confidence and energy.

You're going to get yourself killed! Stop saying those things I'm too young to die, especially by the hands of an Uchiha!

I ignore my inner thoughts.

"Go ahead, use all your force...Isra" Itachi stands in a fighting stance and I huff, he is so full of himself.

"Itachi she doesn't know who she is dealing with...just lets leave" the shark guy says.

"Kisame, do not interfere" Itachi states sternly as he looked to kisame, then to me with a look of bloodlust I his eyes.

"Keep in your mind, this with result with a death" Itachi says his kunai firmly gripped in his hands.

"I already knew that Senpai" I say I swear I know I'm going to kill myself just for my words.

Just after I said that I swear I saw slight shock in his eyes, I can read people quiet well.

————_____________________

Please vote and comment 🥺

Do you like it so far?