Chapter: 9

Time skip*

I woke up with something on me, i jumped up until I realised it was just a cloak, Itachi's cloak.

Why would he? Itachi of all people? What if it wasn't him?

Ignoring my inner thoughts I stood up looking around until I saw him standing at the cliff with his black t shirt on, so that was his cloak.

Why is he standing is the rain?

I walked towards him, he must be soaking wet.

Once he saw me he turned around not facing me, what is wrong with him?

"Hey you good?" I ask and he turns to me.

"Yes" he says walking back into the cave.

"I realise you think a lot" I say and I lifted his cloak to give it to him.

"Thank you" I say blankly giving his cloak back.

"You need it" he says and I sigh getting angry.

"No I don't ! I wasn't cold anyways" I say trying to wrap it around him.

"Isra, keep it" he says sternly.

"Uchiha! You better take back your cloak your soaking!" I say and he sighs.

"It's fine, I am none of your concern" he sternly states and I grit my teeth.

"Okay then let yourself catch a cold!" I say and go to sit until he start to cough, I ignored it and then it became worse I looked at him and he was coughing out blood!

"I didn't mean it literally!" I say and run to him.

"Like I said I am none of your concern" he repeats in his blank voice.

"Stop saying that!" I say and hit his shoulder, by accident I didn't mean it.

He activated his sharingan.

"If you're really going to put me under a genjutsu do it, but I am going to help you, I will not let you die, because the akatsuki will think that I killed you" I say and he deactivated his sharingan.

"Go" he says and I was ready to slap this dude.

"Just tell me what I can do to help" I say lowering my voice.

"There's a leaf, it's very rare, a drop of it can cure it for the night" he says

"Where can I find it?" I ask and his eye started bleeding.

"ITACHI ITS BECOMING WORSE" I yell and he covers his eye.

"The leaf has no location, that's why it's rare to find" he says and I sigh.

"Just don't talk it'll make more blood spill out" I say

"I can try to heal you" I say looking at my hands.

"You really think you can heal me?" He says and I grit my teeth.

"I can try but there will be no chakra left I'm me if I do, the rest of the night you'll be healed" I say and he sighs before thinking.

"Lay down" I say and he lays on his back.

"The way your body is reacting to the cold is inviting it in, you won't get sick form that only your illness" I say shocked

"Give me your hand" I say and he hesitates but then gives me his right hand.

My healing power will dissolve into his skin and in his veins blocking the illness.