Chapter: 10

"What?" I gasp and sob even more.

"Why did you! I wanted to die" I cry and he let go is my hands.

"We need to head back to the hide out" he says

"Wait" I say and he raises a brow

I stand on my tip toes and tried to reach his cheek, I kissed his cheek softly, I caught his off guard and his eyes widened in shock.

He stepped back.

"We need to leave" he says and we leave to the hideout, silence took over the whole time as we got to the hideout.

The tension began to grow and I didn't like it one bit so I decided to break the silence.

"How is your illness?" I ask and he remains silent for a while before answering.

"Fine"

Once we got back to the hideout, everyone was already there, pain said I could go to my room and rest so I did.

I couldn't get my mind off him, why is he so cold? He even says that killing his parents was fine with him ugh what a bastard.

I sigh as I sit on the bed that was mine now, I look up to the ceiling and wonder how I got into this mess.

I heard a knock at my door and sighed with a "come in" and Konan walks in with a weak smile.

"Hey" I say and she sits on my bed eyeing my suspiciously.

"What?" I say and she giggles.

"Itachi is the one who went on the mission with you?" She asks

"Yes" I look away from her.

"Mmm"

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing" she says before leaving my room.

"Dinner will be ready soon" she says and I nod laying back in my bed.

After about thirty minutes Konan yelled my name through the whole house hold for me to come to dinner.

I got up and did my hair in a pony tail.

Once I got there everyone was already seated and began to eat, I was nervous and hungry but I didn't want to eat, not with these people. I understand Konan how she has to deal with all of them and I like her.

Then I met those crimson red eyes, we made contact until kisame started talking to him. Then as I Konan told me to sit next to her.

I was going to the seat until someone bumped
Into me and I fell to the ground with a thump.

"Oh! Uh- I'm sorry!" The blonde, Deidara that's his name right? He put his hand out but I ignored it and stood up.

"It's fine" I say sitting next to
Konan.

"There's baked vegtables and lamb and pasta! Also drinks help yourself!" She says smiling widely and I sigh.

I looked around the table, Pein was at the head of the table, Deidara was with that redhead talking, hidan was blabbering about something inappropriate to Itachi and kisame, zetsu and Kakuzu were small talk as they ate.

Not so bad

Konan noticed me not eating and frowned.

"Is there something bothering you?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Well then let me put you my special pasta!" She says and takes my plate.

I began to eat slowly as Konan and Pain talked they got along really well which surprised me.

Everyone was talking on the table and they were having a good time and I was sitting there the most loneliest person in the world.

I wish I had something like this growing up or even now I would be happy. But I never did which saddened me even at a table with so many people I could never talk.

Tobi and deidara began to fight and it got louder, Konan rolled her eyes at them. Guess this was normal, after that something spilt on me, coke? Ughhh they did NOT JUST.

"Oh myyyy Tobi apologises a lot" he says shaking his head and quickly setting the coke bottle on the table.

That caught everyone's attention on the table including the ones who just sat there, silence took over.

"Uh- I thank you Konan for the dinner" I smile brightly and she nods smiling. Then I quickly left to my room.

Not before I heard hidan mumble something very inappropriate about me for my liking, but I didn't care now I needed a shower.