Chapter: 8

Now I was with the akatsuki against my will, Ugh it was the worst, I've been here for a few hours, I heard a bomb go off, screams and other sounds occur.

I sigh looking out the window, I had been given a room for myself, it wasn't bad at all, considering the hide out is well hidden and the rooms had a fancy bed with silk sheets and a chandelier.

I liked it, it was rich compared to my old home. I hadn't met any particular member yet except for the two.

Suddenly my door opened revealing konan, her eyes lighting up when she saw me she sat on my bed.

"I'm sorry I'm acting so weird...it's just there has never been a girl here before! And I'm so excited but I get why you don't want to be here it's nothing like where you are from" she says

"It's okay, well I guess the leaf village was nice all though I never really had a proper family" I say

"Uh trust me I know how it feels" she says and we both look down.

"Wait you're form the leaf village?" She asks and I nod.

"There's some other member who was from there actually two but he left" she says

"Who?" I ask and someone barged in, a person with long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Konan! Pein called for you" he says holding something white in his hand.

"Ugh I guess we will talk later " she says and I nod before the guy leaves aswell.

It soon became dark and I'd been in this room all day.

Until night came and I was told to meet everyone where they were supposed to meet.

Konan took me there and she was right everyone were males. How can she deal with this? They must be annoying and rude.

Until I made eye contact with a certain person. His crimson eye widening slightly. Itachi that UGH

then I saw they red head who kidnapped me make blank eye contact.

"As we know this is the girl, she is with us now under OUR protection.., she will be one of you partners in the next hour for the journey any nonsense to happen you know the consequences" pein says and they all stood y'all listening to him. Even Itachi was listening to him.

"Hidan, keep your hands off of her" Pein looks directly at a slicked back grey haired man with his akatsuki cloak revealing the top of his chest.

"What? The fuck I will let me hands off that bitch" hidan says looking at me and I tried my hardest not to rage at him as I remained my blank face to not seem any lower then these high record criminals.

"Sasori, do not poison her" Pein looks at the red head who nods.

"Deidara, do not bomb her" Pein looks at the blonde.

"Tobi, being the way you are around her will startle her " Toni sighs and looks down.

"Kisame do not use your sword on her" kisame nods

"Itachi use your sharingan if needed" Itachi simply nods his face remaining emotionless and blank, and those ice cold crimson eyes.

HOW COULD PEIN GIVE ITACHI PERMISSION TO HARM ME OF ALL OF THE GROUP ID RATHER BE BOMBED BY DEIDARA OR POISONED BY SASORI.

"The rest you are fine, now you must go on your missions except, kisame will come with me to the hidden mist, I'm sure you know your partners now head off" and just like that everyone left.

I stood there with that bastard. The wind became strong and he moved his hair from coming into his face.

I didn't realise how perfect of a side profile he hand, and his perfectly defined and sculpted face was.

Silence took over and I didn't like it one bit, just a few months ago I was fighting him and now I was partnered up with him.

He stood there observing the wind.

"The storm is harsh, stay beside me this summer when most ninjas strike" he says and we leave to an unknown place.

"Why are we here?" I ask

"The hidden sound village is on the right and that's an easy route, although the wether is harmful at this rate we must find a cave until it settles" he informs and I nod.

We found a cave and sat in it, it was fairly huge, I didn't know why he would just rest? At a time like this? Although he was completely right.

He just sat there, he didn't look as scary as he always did, he looked calm his eyes shut, I realise he usually does this to think?

I hated the tension in the air so I broke the silence.

"Your the famous guy who murdered his clan? Killed his parents out of cold blood? And let your brother to go through the pain alone" I say and he opened his eyes.

"That is true" he states and I roll my eyes.

"Cold blooded bastard" I mumble and I'm sure he heard.

"You know you're a traitor and still visit your village after you betrayed it?" I say and he looks at me this time his eyes red the sharingan was there.

"You really are boring, does it offend you in any way how I brought your past up?" I ask and he looks away.

"Not one bit" he answers blankly.

"You didn't even feel pain when you murdered your parents?" I ask  and he shakes his head.

"Just the villain everyone knows that would ruin the story" I sigh and look down at the puddle from the raindrops falling into the caves. I could see he would give me glances.

After thirty minutes he spoke up.

"What about your family?" He asks and I stiffen up, my eyes widening.

"They-uh their perfect, I love them as much as they love me" I fake a smile and he chuckles.

I didn't care that he did but did he really let an emotion out? Woah

"What's so funny?" I ask

"You're confident they love you?" He asks and I shrug.

"No, I was lying" I sigh and look down resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

He looked at me.

"I- well they kicked me out, I hate bringing it up but the rain and storm reminds me of it...they had no reason to kick me out they just.....abandoned me" I say wiped a tear I didn't know was there.

"How foolish" he says and I turn to him.

"You're the one that killed your parents how do you find that foolish?" I ask and he closes his eyes for a bit thinking like he always does.

I became tired looking at the rain I lay down and my eyes became heavy, they slowly fluttered closed as I fell asleep on the cold floor of the cave.