Front Piece:

We are stronger than we think!! We can do this!! Because we are musketeers!! 1 team, 1 winner!!One for all and all for one!! ~ Shasmine Lacrum

Usually a story starts with once upon a time but this time it is slightly different ....

There was a time...

There was a small village, a busy city, a beach and a countryside that formed together a kingdom, but for now we start in the small village Sperare, a 16-year-old girl lives there. Her name is Shasmine, Shasmine Lacrum. She lives there with her mother, brother and sister after her father ran away, her older brother also left. They ran out of food so her brother thought to go somewhere else that was the best for everyone.

Shasmine's village is very poor but there are the most hopeful people who do everything to be happy because of that the name Sperare  "Hope" in Italian

Shasmine's village is very poor but there are the most hopeful people who do everything to be happy because of that the name Sperare "Hope" in Italian. The motto of the village is "Money doesn't make you happy" but someone else thinks differently about that, the famous daughter of the CEO of the biggest company in the whole city, Joyce Dolan. she is super rich and cares about no one, only herself and her dog Diesel. She is a huge vain spout, her parents have their hands full with her. She is an only child so she gets everything what her heart desires. She doesn't know love, she does not believe in love at first sight because love shows you weaknesses and she is anything except weak.

Another  girl lives in the countryside, she is completely different from Joyce,  their characters can clash very much

Another girl lives in the countryside, she is completely different from Joyce, their characters can clash very much. If they meet, things can go wrong and maybe they can hate each other. Her name is Sylvana Peters, she works hard for her money and for what she wants and she does it voluntarily. Her father works in the countryside as a farmer, all vegetables, fruit and dairy products come from him. Her father also gives all that stuff to her mother because she is the best cook that there is. Everyone loves it and everyone loves her, She is an incredible woman!! Sylvana is also very smart, her mother has always noticed that and wanted her to do something useful but Sylvana likes to help her parents. She is afraid that if she goes away it will be too heavy for her parents because they cannot handle it alone so she has always said that she will stay with her parents and not go anywhere else but is that also the case when there is an opportunity that can change her life forever?

 She is afraid that if she goes away it will be too heavy for  her parents because they cannot handle it alone so she has always said  that she will stay with her parents and not go anywhere else but is that  also the case when there is an opportu...

We go back to the city where another girl lives, her name is Michelle Block. She also happens to live in the poor village Sperare. Look, Michelle's parents are divorced, her father lives in the city and he works for the Dolan family in their company. Without him, the business wouldn't go well, he has an important position in the company, so he makes good money. he has his own villa and does nothing in the house for that he has housekeepers. So Michelle has a chill life, but when she goes to her mother she lives in a small house that is even smaller than her father's toilet. She has a job there and gets money from her father, her mother works in a cafe where Shasmine also works. When Michelle is with her mother, she doesn't fit in because she is fussy, she knows how to behave and dress when she is in the village but she is already used to acting like a city girl. She doesn't have very good friends because in all 2 regions they find her a bit strange because she is a mishmash.

We go to a warmer area, to Aqua Beach

We go to a warmer area, to Aqua Beach. There lives a girl named Denise Kartner, she is 18 years old and lives alone. She has arranged everything herself, She also has quite a chill life but there is still something missing. She has always been surrounded by people but now that she lives on a boat it is different, well a boat it is actually more of a houseboat, it looks more like a villa on water. on the water she really feels at home but there is something!! at least she has that feeling. She always wants to save and help people and she has no idea why. She is not soft and nice, she is hard and numb, unbreakable. So that is very much in the way but what can she do about it??

Now we move on to the story, how the girls started their adventure by becoming musketeers

End.

You will receive more info and photos on

Instagram: @ Miniee_Stories