Chapter 1: Announcement from the King

Shasmine is lying on the bed again, she is thinking about not wanting to go to work. It is not nice if you are the daughter of the most notorious criminal, nobody likes you and nobody sees you. All they see is a petty criminal who wants to follow her father's footsteps but all she want is to improve and protect the world. Although they don't believe it, but one day she will prove it by becoming a musketeer. 'Shasmine!! Mien!!' suddenly sounds and she falls out of her mind and she doesn't realize that she also fell out of her bed. She stands up and looks at the clock 'Oh shit!! so late already!!' Shasmine quickly looks around her and takes the first sweater and pants she can find and puts them on. She runs downstairs grab some food and goes out the door. Shasmine's mom calls her as she runs out the door 'didn't you hear me calling??' but she doesn't get an answer back. 'What am I supposed to do with her, weird daughter?'

On the way to Shasmine's work.

Shasmine runs and runs, she has no idea if she is almost there or that she has to go on for a long time, the only thing that is in her head is 'I have to be on time!!' She hears 'Au !! Watch out!!' There's a girl on the floor wearing a very chic dress. Shasmine looks at her from head to toe and the girl starts a conversation saying 'heyy I'm Michelle, did you hurt yourself?' Shasmine looks at her.

And  she says rude 'don't talk to me, I don't like fancy people

And she says rude 'don't talk to me, I don't like fancy people. I was late and now I'm even later, thanks!!' and she runs away angry. Michelle thinks what? probably got out of the bed with the wrong leg. Michelle just wants to get up until a hand appears in front of her. It is her father's butler who comes to pick her up to go to the town. She gets in the car. She goes from small houses to big buildings, Skyscrapers!! Because her father's house is being cleaned, she has to go to the D'Company (the D stands for Dolan) Michelle is waiting in front of her father's office. She sees a beautiful young lady with very expensive clothes walking her way. Michelle does not know what to think, what does she want from her?? She is getting closer. The girl begins to wave. Michelle looks behind her to see if maybe someone else is there but nobody only ... Michelle!! The girl has finally reached Michelle and asks if she would like to get her a glass of mineral water. Michelle says confused 'uhm no, why should I??' The girl gets angry and starts screaming around her from do you know who i am? I'm Joyce Dolan 'My father Is Your Fuckingg Boss So Just Do Your Fuckingg job Okeeyy' Michelle cannot do all this now, usually she doesn't care because she is not a staff anyway, but that is not how you talk to other people and certainly not when they work for you. Michelle stands up and tells Joyce to listen and tells her that she is not an employee and that she cannot talk to others like that. Of course, Joyce can't keep her mouth shut and says 'Talk to me quietly, I'm not one of your marble friends' She wonders who Michelle is. Michelle Answers Ms. Dolan. Joyce is shocked, her father murders her when he learns what Joyce has done because Michelle is the daughter of the company's vice president. Joyce apologizes and runs off quickly. Michelle says softly 'bitch' and sits down again. Joyce goes to the city because when she is stressed she always goes Shopping or doing things that make her even more beautiful, she has plenty of money!! Joyce walks through the city and sees a poster of the king and it says that the king has an announcement for the whole kingdom punctually at 5pm on the breaking News. Joyce takes her phone and immediately posts it on Instagram, but she does not know what time it is. It's 4:45, so she has 15 minutes to get home. Joyce rushes home. She is always picked up by car by her own driver because she really doesn't cycle and she has no idea how a bus works. Joyce and buses just really don't mix. She finally arrives home and turns on her big flat screen platinum TV and the announcement is just beginning. Not only Joyce looks at it but also Michelle, Sylvana, Denise and Shasmine. They all find it quite interesting because the king is not often on TV with an announcement. So the King, King Charles finally comes into the picture. he starts talking about the royal castle being renewed, the rules and some of the staff are being changed because they want something new and they want new musketeers, they want to give young people the chance to become it and there they have a whole new program for. And this time girls are also allowed to participate. For years, girls were not allowed to participate in becoming rough musketeers because it was supposedly too dangerous, but Queen Corinne thought otherwise. She was the first female musketeer. King Charles, which was then Prince Charles, saw her standing not even a year later he had become the king and married Corinne who is now Queen Corinne. King Charles continues with his Annunciation. 'Everyone from 14 to 25 years old can register and come to the royal castle and there they will see if you are good enough and then 3 groups eventually become Musketeer!! Good luck and see you soon' says King Charles just at the end of the broadcast. Shasmine stares at the TV, she is in shock because this is what she wants, this is her way out. Then she is no longer a criminal daughter, then she is just Shasmine, the musketeer, the hero. Shasmine wakes up from her dream. She hears footsteps, someone is at the door. 'Oh Shit !! No!!' she says.

End.

You will Receive more info And Photos on

Instagram: @ Miniee_Stories