Chapter 6: The Royal Daughters

It is morning. Some have a hangover from last night but Shasmine is up early, she walks through the corridors of the royal castle. She is very nervous and is thinking 'Why does she want to speak to me??' she turns and looks down. She gets a small flashback from the party that got out of hand by Matt. Shasmine shouts 'Matt!! it's his fault, it's probably about my dad!! no, they're going to send me away!!' A girl arrives with an elegant dark blue dress and a tiara on her head. She is royal anyway.

'Heyy are you okay??' the girl asks

'Heyy are you okay??' the girl asks. Shasmine looks behind her again and replies 'uhm yes, everything is okay, uhm maybe it's a rude question but are you royal or a princess?? oh wait that's the same' The girl laughs and says 'I'm princess Celine and I'm royal now but I wasn't born that way' Celine laughs and sits down. Shasmine doesn't understand her, she looks confused and sits down next to her, Celine sighs and starts her story. 'I was born as Celine Blanchard in a small house nearby, I had a loving mother who took care of me with my father. My father loved me just like any father, but he had another thing he loved dearly, that was the kingdom and the royal family. He was a musketeer with Liam's father, sometimes he was gone for days and then I was alone with my mother. She may have done everything a little too much for me. She got sick, got heart trouble. She was in so much pain, my father used to come home to take care of us, but it was too late. My mother died because she couldn't take it anymore, all that pain. But now she is in a place where there is peace and where she no longer has to suffer. So one side I'm happy for her' 'Oh and now?? how did you get here??' Shasmine asks. And Celine continues her story. 'After my mom passed away, my dad stayed home every day until I was old enough to take care of myself well for a few days then. My dad went back to work and everything was the same as before!! He was hardly ever home but when he was home he was the best dad ever!! He never came home with any things or gifts from his trip because he always said Love is not for sale, you have to earn it and he did that every time he came home, at night he came into my room and gave me a kiss and told me how much he loved me and how much I meant to him. I thought he didn't love me because he never said it but he did!! so those are the little things that made me happy.' 'You said did.' says Shasmine. Celine looks at her and laughs 'You pay attention' and continues again 'Usually when my father comes home, he rings the bell first, then I open the door and hug him completely dead' Celine looks down and says 'dead' with a smile. She looks at Shasmine and says 'when he comes home he tells all his adventures that he has experienced, and so we are busy all day until one day the doorbell rings. I ran to the door thinking It was him but it wasn't him. It was Prince Charles, the King was a little too busy, and Prince Charles was a good friend of my father's. Prince Charles says that my father, the only family I had, died of a terrible accident on his mission. Musketeer Delgado (Liam's father) was also there and he said that he did everything to save him but unfortunately it didn't work. 'But how??' Shasmine asks confusingly. Celine interrupts her. 'He was missing, but then they found his lifeless body.' A tear rolls down her cheek. 'The days passed and I was all alone in a house that no longer felt like home, I thought about leaving and never coming back, but Prince Charles didn't think that was a good idea and did everything he could to keep me here until he wanted to adopt me. He loved me as if I were and am his own daughter. I was, no I am happy again and I am eternally grateful to him and Corinne. I went from ordinary Celine without parents to crown princess Celine with royal parents!! of course I will not forget my own parents but I am happy with what I have, 2 loving parents and an older sister who was also adopted because they discovered that Queen Corinne could not have children.' Another girl comes up and says 'Are you telling our family history again' and then walks over to Shasmine and says 'Good morning, I'm Princess Teresa'