Chapter 2: The most difficult decision

Shasmine quickly turned off the TV because she doesn't want her mother to know about her decision yet. She wouldn't understand, no one does. People don't know what it feels like to be different from others, not to have friends to talk to because they fear you or even find the one who loves you the way you are. 'they don't know!!' Shasmine suddenly says very loudly. She is startled by her mother who is behind her and asks 'what they don't know?' Shasmine quickly makes up something and Mutters 'How it is here, here in this village. All those rich people do not know what it is like to work hard but oh yes must go again bye bye mom love you' she kisses her mother on the cheek, takes her coat and runs away very fast. Sylvana is also in front of the television with her father. He asks her if that is not something for her that whole musketeer happen. Sylvana immediately attacks again and runs away. She is sitting in the garden with beautiful flowers that usually calms her down. Her best friend comes hopping to comfort her, her dog Pepper but he was not alone. He had taken someone, her mother. 'What's wrong with you,' she asks. Her daughter looks up and sees her mother standing next to her, is it now the time to tell her mother what she really wants in life? Denise looks focused at the water. She thinks is this what I want?? 'No, this isn't me!!' You can hear her brain cracking. 'I a musketeer Huh!! No, that is not possible. Musketeer Denise, that sounds good.' she thinks. 'Should I do it then?? Become a musketeer??' 'yeah' she whispers ..... 'yeah!! I become a Musketeer, I will register and I will go to the Royal Castle, because I will become a Musketeer!!' Michelle is in her room packing up. She has already registered and an invitation to go to the royal castle. She is all set to go. She knows what she wants, going her own way and finding herself. She tells her father that she is going to her mother and her mother thinks she is still with her father. On the way she tells what she is going to do and what her plan is. She does it that way because she doesn't want her parents to think it's their fault that she feels this way because it isn't. What Gabriella of High School Musical would say "I gotta go my own way" 'Mom, I have to tell you something!!' says Sylvana. Her mother already realized that she wanted to say something important and sat down. Sylvana stands up and starts to tell. 'Mom I want to get out of here, I want to start an adventure, I want to meet new people, see new countries, do new things. I want to do something different with my life than just this countryside. Do you understand that?' Her mother answers 'oh but darling that's okay, if you really want it then I'm happy for you' says she while wiping Sylvana's tears. 'Your father and I already knew it a bit, so that's why I did this' And a girl comes by, Sylvana's sister, Sylver. She no longer lives with her parents, she has a house on her parents' estate. So Sylver comes up with 2 letters in her hand, one of which is a confirmation and the other is an invitation but for what?? the royal castle!! All Sylvana has to do now is pack but first there is a party at the Peters estate with all their friends and family. Joyce is in her room petting her dog and no she doesn't think about the announcement, she thinks who wants to volunteer people and sacrifice your life for the royal family, Joyce doesn't. 'Vanessaaaaaaaaa!!!' Vanessa comes in. Vanessa is the housekeeper of the Dolan family, she practically raised Joyce when Joyce's mother was away for a business trip and her father was too busy with the company. But Joyce never thanked Vanessa for that 'I'm here!!' shouts Vanessa 'what's wrong?? What do you want?'

 But Joyce never  thanked Vanessa for that 'I'm here!!' shouts Vanessa 'what's wrong??  What do you want?'