Chapter 10: Daddy's Little Girl

'Gabriel and Thomas Vaillanti, right? Les Fantastiques, Le Meilleur and 2 members of Les Combattants are staying with you, is everyone there??' Queen Corinne asks the Vaillanti brothers. 'Yes, unfortunately.' says Thom. Gabe sighs angrily and says. 'My apologies, your Royal Highness, don't mind him. Les Fantastiques and Le Meilleur have not returned from the market. I haven't seen them since this afternoon.' 'And with you, no one?' Corinne asks anxiously. 'With me, yours yours, your royal highness, the two members of Les Combattants are here.' says Thom with a big smile on his face. 'That's not what I meant I'm talking about Les Fantastiques and Le Meilleur!!' Corinne says and she hurries away. 'Well done stupid.' says Gabe, slapping the back of his head.

Queen  Corinne has set up guards to look for them and Professional musketeers  help

Queen Corinne has set up guards to look for them and Professional musketeers help. 'Always those two groups again!! I should nail them to the ground.' says Corinne.

'I just want to know why you're doing this, there's more to it here.' Dad I finally found you, talk to me!! Come with me then we can talk to the king about it and maybe he can..' says Shasmine and Mason interrupts her 'The king hah!! Darling the king cares about none other than himself. And I can know that.' says Mason. Shasmine doesn't get it and asks her father if he explains it. She needs to know more. 'Shasmine go home and forget all this. Forget the kingdom, forget being a musketeer, the king and queen, your team and even if you have to... me. Do it while you still can.' Mason sighs. 'Miniee!! Where are you??' Shasmine suddenly hears. 'Huh Sylvana??' she says and turns and looks down. Mason thinks oh shit I really have to go now. He walks over to Shasmine and kisses her forehead and says 'Please do what I say, they are going to ruin your life. I have to go now but remember: you will always be daddy's little girl.' Shasmine feels a tear running down her cheek and gets a flashback from the day her father left his 3 children and pregnant woman. Mason runs into the dark and after a few seconds you don't even see him anymore. Shasmine is still a bit in trans but starts walking to go to her friends and she stumbles over the edge of the roof. 'Why did he have to stop on the roof of a single-family house again, really nice.' Shasmine whispers to herself when she does not realize that she is hanging on a pipe of a house and her friends are screaming that she should keep hanging. Shasmine comes out of her trans and sees what kind of situation she is in now. She tries to swing upstairs with the pipe, but it is not so easy because that thing breaks down again. Les Fantastiques girls try to get up on the roof to pull her up from there. The Le Meilleur boys try to stand in such a way that they catch her when she falls down. But Liam thinks this is taking too long and takes measures without thinking about it and pulls the pipe in the hope that he will stick to the house, but the pipe does the opposite and tears even more. Matt screams 'Liam!! Let that thing go!! You're only making it worse!!' Chris is not really in a good mood and pushes Liam aside. 'What the fuck are you doing!!' he shouts to Liam. 'What the fuck am I doing?? What are you doing?? You are not doing anything while she is hanging there, at least I am doing something!!' Liam shouts back. 'Yeah I see that!! Bring her down even faster so that she lies flat on the floor, certainly crazy!!' Chris shouts. Matt sees that the two are arguing and also calls for them to stop but they don't listen. He looks at the house and sees that he can climb there and climbs like a true leader while telling Flynn and Sam to stay there. As he climbs in, he calls Shasmine who reacts back to it. He is finally upstairs and at the same height as Shasmine, but there is a small problem, the distance between them is slightly greater than he had thought. Liam and Chris have stopped arguing and see how their leader handles this. 'Shasmine this may seem impossible but you have to do something you have never done before and that is that you have to trust me because only then it will be okay!!' Shasmine looks down and says 'okay fine!! What should I do!!' 'jump!!' Matt calls out. Shasmine screams 'what I'm not going to jump, I'll fall!!' 'And this is the part you have to trust me, I'm catching you. hurry you don't have that much time. At 3 you jump. 1 ... 2 ...' And Shasmine jumps. Matt screams what are you doing and still catches her. Matt is holding her and asks 'What happened to 3??' Shasmine smiles and says sorry. Not even a few minutes later, the pipe drops and Matt calls to his men to watch out. The girls, Matt and Shasmine come down. They immediately jump on Shasmine, boom with all of them on top and say they were worried and also say that she should never do that again. Liam apologizes for leaving her alone but she told him that was the intention and says he shouldn't be so concerned and gives him a hug. Shasmine looks at Chris but he looks away and she turns around. 'Hey!! You did it, you just trusted me!! Nobody would believe that!!' Matt laughs. 'Sure I had no other choice you sucker!!' Shasmine says back laughing. 'So let's go home now.' says Sam. 'Yeah, I'm sure they're already looking for us.' adds Michelle. Joyce looks up and asks 'What were you doing up there? it seemed like you were talking to someone.' Shasmine looks down sadly and sits down. She says that it was her father she was talking to and she knows she has to put him in jail but before she does that she wants to know the truth about what happened between the king and her father and to find out she has to find her father and that is exactly what she is going to do now. She's not going back to the houses and to Queen Corinne. She plans her own mission. she says the girls can stay here if they want but she just has to do this. 'Nothing like that.' says Joyce. 'We won't let you go there alone!!' Michelle adds 'Exactly we are a team, we do this together!!' 'No matter what!!' Sylvana laughs. '1 team, 1 winner, you always say that.' Denise smiles. Shasmine stands up okay who goes with it and extends her hand. The girls put their hands on hers and then shout 'all for one and one for all!!' Matt looks at His men are we going? and they all nod. Matt comes up to the girls and says 'So girls what's the plan?? Because we are going with you. You are safer with us!!' Matt and the boys laugh. Shasmine looks up at the dark sky, then she looks at the direction her father was headed then she looks down to the ground and back to the side. She says we're going to chase him. 'He went that way, we'll see where that path ends.' she says. 'What?? That will never work.' says Sam. 'Yeah he's probably gone already.' says Sylvana. Shasmine looks at the path and says 'I have a feeling that he's not that far.' Shasmine starts walking. Matt thinks it's crazy work but still continues. They come to the end of the path. Joyce sees something shiny on the floor and goes to pick it up. 'What is this??' she asks.