3.

You're swimming in a darkness as thick as water. There's no light. You don't know down from up, but you continue to swim, struggling to find a way out.

You can feel things and hear things in a swirl of sensations you can't understand. Youclaw at the darkness, you kick hard, until you finally push your head above thesurface.

Taking a gasping breath, you snap open your eyes, only to snap them shut again against a blinding white light. Slowly, carefully, you open them, squinting. You're staring at a metallic ceiling. There's a faint hum that seems to vibrate through the platform you're lying on. You try to turn your head but you can't move. For several moments you're puzzled until you suddenly remember.

The abduction! Spaceship! Aliens!

You start to pant. Your heart pounds madly. Blinking rapidly, you roll your eyes, trying to see where exactly you are, but all you see is light upon light. Your breath chokes in your throat.

God help you. What's happening? WHAT'S HAPPENING!

You see movement in the corner of your eye. It's a figure, something human-like, but small like a child. You suck in a breath. It can't be! You must be seeing things. Slowly, agonisingly, your eyes adjust to the light and then you know for sure.

It's an alien! And it's just like in the movies: short, thin and spindly with grey skin and enormous eyes. It looks like it might be naked but it's hard to tell at your angle. Its head is bald and its long, spider-like fingers are poking and prodding you.

Keep away. KEEP AWAY.

You try to shout, you try to scream, but all that comes out are choking whimpers. There's a second alien on your other side, a direct copy of the first. It's poking and prodding you too. God help you. What are they doing? Why can't you move? You look back towards the ceiling and with your cleared vision, you see there is much more than an empty ceiling above you. You see hoses and metal instruments and lights that flicker red, green and blue. The white glow is beaming directly onto you by some kind of ultra-modern spotlight.

A tear trickles down your cheek, and you struggle very hard not to wet yourself. You continue to roll your eyes between the two aliens and the terrifying apparatus above. Then a third figure appears. Tall and striking—he's not like the others, though you can't see his face behind the face shield he's wearing. It flashes against the blinding light. He's wearing gloves too. Your eyes widen. You begin to choke more. He's holding something in his hand: a long, slim metallic instrument. Where's he going to put that?

He rests a smooth, gloved hand on your forehead.

You stop your choking. Your pounding heart slows. A strange soothing feeling floods your system. You blink rapidly against a sudden desire to close your eyes and fall right to sleep. What has he done to you? Another tear trickles down your cheek. It feels so hot against your skin. He brushes it away with one long, gloved finger. Your instinct is to jerk away but you remain immovable. Holding his finger in the air, he stares at the teardrop. He turns his shielded head to look at you, then steps back.

The strange calm remains as he vanishes from sight. You know you should be scared, you know they're going to do bad things to you, but whatever he's done to calm you down has sapped your mind and body of all sense.

You hear a faint ding of something metallic hitting some other metallic thing. Then he returns. You roll your eyes and stare at the instrument he's holding. It's like nothing you've ever seen before. It looks a bit like a huge pair of tweezers, except both ends are rounded and rotate as fast as drills.

Why do they rotate? And why do they have to do it so fast?

Pain. Pain! PAIN!

Keep it away from me! In your imagination, you jerk away. In reality, you're a slab of immovable concrete and all you can do is stare in horror as he lowers it over your chest. It presses against your nipple. You suck in a terrified breath, then hold it, as you discover, to your relief, that it's not painful at all. Far from it.

Your pounding heart continues to race but for different reasons. You're sweating now but your tears have dried up. The choking in your throat turns to a long groan. You stare up at the alien in the mask. It's hard to see his face through the reflection of light against his shield but you glimpse his eyes.

He tightens the tweezers, and you jerk inside your concrete body. You gasp, then groan again. Between your legs you grow very hot. You feel a bead of sweat trickle between your breasts. Finally, he releases you. He stares at you for several moments, then walks around to the other side of you, whereupon he does the same thing to your other nipple. A shudder runs through your body. All the nerves running up between your breasts and belly and thighs electrify. 

He releases the tweezers from your nipple. Again, he peers down at you and you look directly back. What's his intention? Why is he doing this? As your body continues to throb, you feel less fear and more confusion.

Putting down the 'tweezers', he picks up another instrument. It doesn't look nearly so frightening. It looks like some kind of soft sponge at the end of a small, slim rod. He presses it down between your breasts. It's soft, just as you expected, but warm too. A faint hum resonates in your skin. It quickly spreads from the area beneath the sponge to your breasts, where it pinches at your nipples, before shooting down towards your groin. You gasp as it centres right on your clitoris and runs along your slit.

And that's when you suddenly realise—your legs are open! Desperately, you try to shut them with no success.

He drags the sponge slowly down your torso, over the dip of your abdomen, pausing to swirl it in your bellybutton, before moving between your hips and over the hard pubic bone of your groin.

You can't see. You can only feel.

What's he going to do now? What's he going to do down there? Is he going to put it inside you? Stop! Stop! Stop!