22.

The look on your face makes me smile. Yes, I'm naked. How can I not be? What did you expect? How can I touch you like this and not respond?

Laughing, you flop back on the bed.

Look at you. You're so playful. You're so beautiful. You're like no one I've ever met before. Are all your species like this? I don't know. I only know your bodies, not your minds.

I want to know more. I want to know you inside and out.

You snort with more laughter as I crawl over the top of you. I still have my reservations. I still have my doubts. But as I touch your wondrous body and kiss your beautiful face and your lilting laughter rings in my ears, it's hard to know anything but my urges.

I don't hesitate, pushing deep inside you. My heart leaps at the sound of your groan. My mouth waters at the way you arch back your head, stretching out your graceful neck. I plant my lips on it as I thrust into you.

How is it possible that I can do this three times in one day? And the day is yet young!

I can't stop myself. I grab your wrists, gritting my teeth at the sheer pleasure of it. I call it pleasure and yet it's almost painful. I can't imagine stopping. I can't imagine slowing. My testicles feel like they're twisted. The shaft of my penis feels so tight it feels like the skin is about to pop. How do the males of your species resist? How do they function at all?

I lift myself up on my knees so I can thrust into you more deeply. I'm a fit man. It's expected of all my species that we remain strong and healthy. And yet I can feel the muscles in my abdomen starting to ache. I'm penetrating you forcefully and can't help but feel concern that I might be hurting you; but your eyes close in pleasure and you wrap your ankles around my backside, pulling me in even more deeply still.

'Open your eyes,' I grunt. 'Let me see you.'

You do. I press my forehead to yours and with a grunt and a shudder I expel into you. I can feel the hot gush of my own semen as I throb hard. This time I can feel what my penis is doing. It's pulling at you, sucking against the walls of your vagina so you can't release me. It's only made worse as you orgasm soon after. As your vagina tugs against me, my penis pulls against you until we're blended almost seamlessly.

It's not over, it's far from over, as I continue to pulse at every ejaculation.

'Well,' you pant, looking into my eyes, our foreheads still pressed together. 'Did you learn much?'

'Much more than you think.'

Smiling, you close your eyes and push your hips up against me, then roll them in a circular motion. I groan. It makes me ejaculate harder.

I kiss your cheek, then rest against you, pressing my face into your throat as I wait for us to separate. You rest your warm hands against my shoulders, kiss my ear, then start stroking my back. I shiver beneath your touch.

I feel so comfortable and relaxed. My mind wanders and I can't help but think about the two weeks ahead. The thought of taking you back to your homeworld and never seeing you again tightens my chest.

You seem to read my mind. 'I'm going to miss you,' you say.

I touch your cheek. 'We've still got time yet.'

'Two weeks is no time at all. What am I going to do? How can I just forget you?'

I don't know what to say. Your hands move from my back to my head, where you drag your fingers through my hair. 'I love your hair,' you say. 'I love your eyes. They'll haunt my dreams forever.' Your chin wobbles and it tightens my chest further. 'Is there ... is there nothing we can do?'

I hesitate, then sigh. 'I don't see what. My people won't accept you and it's too dangerous for me to be with yours.'

I hear you swallow hard and when I look up at you your face is turned away. A tear rolls down your cheek. Rising to my knees, I gently grab your face and turn you back to me. What can I say? There's nothing I can say, so I kiss you on the mouth instead.

You kiss me back, desperately, hungrily. You wrap your arms hard around me and tighten your legs around my waist. We're quiet a long time. All I can hear is the gentle humming of the ship and the wet smack of your lips as we continue to kiss.

Finally, I release you, looking into your glistening eyes as I stroke your cheek. 'You okay?'

With a quivering smile, you nod.

'I think it's time,' I say.

I can feel myself turning flaccid. Slowly, I ease out of you. It's not so bad this time, only a small puddle of semen on the sheets. It appears I've mostly emptied myself from the two times before. You don't move. You don't get up to wash yourself in the steam bath. I can see you're still sad.

I lie down next to you and take you in my arms.

We lie together quietly for a long time, touching each other, stroking each other's skin before we fall asleep in each other's embrace.

For the next few days I continue with my 'research'.

I've always loved my work but I never thought I could enjoy it as much as I do now, with you stretched out naked and beautiful on my bed while I study you and pleasure you and take my own pleasure. I get to know you well. It's a funny thing. When I get up in the morning, intent on starting my day, I don't bother to suit up. I don't even need to leave my room!

Each night my heart thuds as I go to sleep beside you, as I hold you in my arms eager to wake up early. My heart pounds harder still when the lights finally switch on.

I can only assume you feel the same. You must feel the same. You're always smiling and always willing to open your thighs for me.

This experiment is a little different.

'On your hands and knees,' I say.

'Like this?'

'Lower. Your backside needs to be in the air more.'

You lower yourself onto your elbows. 'Is this right?'

I nod. 'Better.'

'What are you going to do?'

'I'm going to penetrate you through your colon.'

You rise to your knees with a start and turn around to look at me. 'You're going to shove something in my arse? Why?'

'There'll be no shoving,' I say, 'and I'll use plenty of lubricant. I want to identify your second pleasure point.' You stare at me. 'Only if you're willing, of course. It won't hurt. I've done this before. Do you trust me?'

You stare at me a moment longer, then nod and drop back to your elbows.

'We can stop at any time,' I say.

I pick up the gluonometer. It's another thin rod with a ball-like head at the end which will stimulate your pleasure centre. There are sensors on either side of it which will check the health of your colon while it's in there. I don't tell you but much of my specialised equipment is also useful in identifying any problems or disease. I've already removed two cysts from your left ovary and radiated a suspicious-looking mass from your right kidney without your knowing.

They won't come back again.

After carefully slathering the gluonometer in lubricant, I slowly insert it. You buck a little and give a gasp. I pause. 'Okay?'

You nod, panting. 'Just took me by surprise, that's all.'

'Inserting it further.'

You remain still and stiff as I penetrate deeper. Suddenly you suck in a breath and arch your neck. 'There!' you rasp. 'Right there.'

I release the gluonometer. 'Switching on the villibrator.'