7.

You can't believe what you're hearing. You can't believe what you're seeing.

'I'm not going to hurt you,' he speaks. You swallow hard as he holds out the sheet to you. He looks ... human. You gaze back into his pale blue eyes. His white hair is tied back into a bun. And his face—it's normal-ish compared with the grey aliens: the right sized eyes, a normal sized nose, pink lips. It's just that he's ... he's... beautiful. Too beautiful. Eerily beautiful. Like a statue carved from porcelain.

He's wearing some kind of suit, a similar suit to the one in the lab, at least from what you'd been able to see while lying rigid on the platform. Blue. High-collared. You hadn't been able to see before but it covers him from wrist to toe, revealing only a pair of white hands. It's so tight that it clings to his body like a second skin. You push back against the wall. He's the one who experimented on you! He's the one who shoved that ... thing inside you!

'Keep away!' you scream.

'Calm.'

He tosses the sheet over. You catch it and wrap it around yourself. What's he playing at? Why's he helping you? Trust. He wants to gain your trust.

Not going to happen.

You turn with a start at the sound of a whoosh. A door is sliding open. You stifle a scream as several of those grey aliens rush inside with their creepy long fingers and bald heads and pattering children's feet.

'Stop!' you scream again.

They don't, reaching out for you with their spidery fingers. Some are holding mean-looking metallic tools. Weapons? Not knowing what else to do, you rush over to the beautiful alien and hide behind him. Despite what he's done to you, he, at least, doesn't look like a monster.

He doesn't stop you. Instead, he turns to the grey aliens, speaking to them in some strange language. His voice is low and it almost sounds as though he's singing to them. Bowing their heads, they pull away.

You back up against the wall, clutching the sheet to your bare breasts, as he turns on you. He's wearing a small, almost kindly smile. You gaze at him, unable to look away. He's breathtaking. Dangerous. Impossible. Your eyes slide over him, taking him all in. The body suit is so tight you can see all the muscles in his arms and chest and abdomen. He might be slim but he's broad with big hands and powerful arms. How are you going to get away? There's more. You hadn't noticed before in your terror but you can't help but notice it now—the massive bulge that is his crotch.

'Who-who are you?' you whisper, your eyes sliding back to his face.

He doesn't respond, but simply gazes back at you with his startling blue eyes. The sheet slips from your trembling hands and you let it fall. The air in the ship is warm. It almost seems to breathe against your skin. His eyes slide over you like yours did him. His forehead furrows. He purses his lips.

Straightening, he clears his throat and holds out his hand. 'Come with me, I must take you back.'

You shake your head. 'No. I'm not going anywhere with you. You .. you ...' you lick your lips '... did things to me.'

He keeps his arm outstretched. 'They had to be done.'

'What?' You try to sound forceful but your voice comes out in a croak.

'For the good of my species. I need to know more about you. It's important.'

You pick up the sheet and quickly wrap it around yourself. A sudden rage flares in your heart. 'How do you ... how-how dare you! I'm not some lab rat to be experimented on!'

'My studies won't hurt you. I'll get what I need and when I'm done, I'll send you back home with your mind cleared. You'll know nothing of what happened here.'

'No! You can't possibly think that I'd come to you. Take me back. Take me back! TAKE ME BACK!'

Shutting your eyes, you drop into a crouch and scream.

And scream and scream.

'That's enough!' He sounds angry now and it only makes you scream louder.

Your eyes snap open as long, cold fingers grip at your arms. They're all around you, at least a dozen of those terrifying grey aliens. You're cursing now amid your screaming and crying. You throw yourself about, thrashing in their arms. They will not have you! But there are so many of them and they're surprisingly strong. They pin you to the floor.

Frowning, his forehead crinkled up, the beautiful alien watches from a safe distance as one of them approaches with the longest needle you've ever seen in your life.

'NOOOO!'

You wince, then scream again at the shock of pain as the needle pushes deep into the muscle of your arm. Something cold rushes into you.

Then it's over.

You're quiet now—what's the point of screaming?—your heart pounding so hard it's all you hear, though the grey aliens seem to be chattering to each other with their tiny mouths as they continue to hold you down.

Whatever chemical they've pumped into you works swiftly. You can feel your body getting heavy. Your thoughts turn disjointed. It's hard to remember where you are and what's going on. A strange peace calms your thundering heart and you relax against the aliens' firm grip.

Soon, they release you. You blink slowly, the ceiling a swirl of colour and light. A face looks down on you, beautiful and serene and curious. His blue eyes are like two dazzling diamonds. He says something in that musical voice, sending a queer, warm shiver down your spine.

And suddenly you're up in the air—and moving. The ceiling seems to flow by like a stream. You can feel the little grey aliens' fingers digging into your arms and legs and against your back. Vaguely, you realise that they must be carrying you.

You can hear their pattering feet and the longer, heavier strides of the beautiful alien up ahead. Soon, you pass through a doorway and into a room that's all too familiar. The spotlight in the ceiling switches on as they lower you back onto the platform you only just escaped from.

You blink languidly, the room blurry. You try to speak but all that comes out is an incomprehensible grumble. It attracts the attention of the beautiful alien. He looks down on you again, his face drawn with concern.

Like he did before, he rests his hand against your forehead.

Your eyes close.