23.

'God!' you cry.

Whatever he's put into you is vibrating. Not only do you feel it in your arse but right deep in your vagina. It makes you burn so hot you feel the blood flood your face.

'Jesus!'

You've never felt anything like it. It stimulates a spot inside you you never knew existed. You rise up on your hands and begin to rock in the air. Closing your eyes, you give a long groan.

Sweat drips down your spine. Your heart thuds. It's hard to catch your breath. It's not always like this—his experiments. Some are very boring: taking discharge or hair samples. He does a lot of scanning, using equipment that beam out green or red lights, and when you ask what he discovers he's often tight-lipped.

You like these kind of experiments much more. Finally, your body spasms so hard you bite your tongue and draw blood. You continue to rock, riding what's left of your orgasm. You pause as he slowly pulls out the instrument.

'Well?' he says.

You turn to look at him, about to say something, when your eyes drop to his groin. He's spurted out a little semen. A trickle of it has trailed down along the lower side of his penis and has pooled onto his balls. You realise how you must have looked when you were moaning and rocking in the middle of the bed

Shaking your head with a smile, you slide your feet to the floor.

'Take a seat,' you say.

He raises his eyebrows but walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. 'What are you going to do?'

'Something I've been thinking of for a while now.' You kneel on the floor in front of him. 'Spread your legs.'

He does. He grunts and jerks, his hands fisting in the bed sheets as you gently rub his balls. 'Feels good?'

'Very much,' he pants.

He's not kidding. His erection gives a hard throb and more blue dribbles out the tip. Shuffling in closer, you grab a hold of his shaft. You hesitate. You've never been big on oral sex. In your experience semen tastes disgusting and Michael never washed himself properly—he always smelled like sweat and BO—but you feel the need to do it now. You think about how you just let him penetrate you from the backend. You've never done that before either.

He gasps again. 'What are you doing?'

You release him with a wet suck and smack your lips. Unlike Michael, he doesn't smell at all, and his semen taste's completely different. Thank God! It's sweet, almost fruity. 'You pleasured me. I should pleasure you.'

Before he can answer, you take him in your mouth again. As you suck, he grabs onto your head, knotting his fingers in your hair. He spasms a little in your mouth and a burst of fruity warmth trickles down your throat.

He's a lot to take in. You move slowly at first, then faster, responding to how aggressively he grabs at your head. He starts thrusting along with you, grunting and breathing heavily. He shouts when he's done and for a brief moment you wonder if you'll be stuck to him like this as you were with your groins.

You let him finish ejaculating before you carefully ease your mouth away. No sticking. Thank goodness! You wipe at your mouth. He's gripping his knees again, his shoulders heaving as he tries to catch his breath. You can see the muscles of his chest and stomach sliding under his now rather pink skin.

His forehead furrows. 'You're glowing again.'

You look down at yourself and laugh. This time it's your digestive system that you can see: your throat, your stomach. He flops back onto the bed with a sigh, and you join him, lying at his side. You slip your hand into his and he grips you back.

'You going to document in your log tonight?' you ask.

'Not tonight,' he says. He's still panting and flushed. 'I feel tired.'

You both squirm further into bed. You cuddle up to him, pulling his arm over your waist. As you press your head up against his chest you can feel his heartbeat and it's beating fast. You smooth your hand over his arse, then move it to the front and gently rub his balls. He doesn't seem to mind, kissing you on the head with a little grunt.

The lights flick off. The glow in your chest, though fading, manages to brighten the room in an eerie, alien sort of way. It's so quiet. It's so peaceful. No roaring cars. No barking dogs. No screaming neighbours.

And you realise that you could easily live like this. If he asked it of you, if there was a way, you would leave everything behind and join him in a heartbeat. No matter the consequences.

One week has already flown by. Only one week to go. Tears prick at the corners of your eyes at the thought. He's still holding you, his arm loose around your waist, as his breathing turns long and deep.

Gently, you kiss him on his adam's apple. 'I wish you could be mine,' you whisper. You glance over at the viewing window looking onto space and bite your lip.

The next morning you wake before he does, which is unusual. Carefully, you slide away from him. Still, he doesn't wake. The lights are on and you take a moment to study him. You frown. He's right; he needs his sleep. There are shadows under his eyes. Clearly, he's been working too hard.

You can't resist resting your hand against his perfect cheek. It's then that he stirs, looking up at you with his clear blue eyes. He yawns, then smiles. 'Good morning.'

'Good morning. Have a good sleep?' As far as you remember, he didn't stir at all last night.

'Very good.'

Giving another yawn, he stretches out his glorious body, resting his hands under his head as he stares up at you. It brings out all the big muscles in his chest and biceps. You grow hot. Your heart thuds. Is it your imagination or does he look bigger?

'What are you smiling at?' he says.

'Nothing,' you say, looking away as though you don't notice.

He sighs as he grabs onto his erection. It's sticky and blue. He's come a little on his belly and when you look down at yourself you notice that it's on you too. Another wet dream. The fifth night in a row. No matter how much you have sex, there doesn't seem to be an end to his supply. It's like you've started something—the strike that lights the match that lights the fire—and it's now taken on its own life.

'It's something I'm going to have to get used to, I guess,' he says. He raises his eyebrows. 'In fact, that reminds me.' Swiftly, he slides off the bed. He goes to his work table, extracts another specimen container, then scrapes some semen into it from his belly.

'Another sample?' you say. 'Why?'

He twists on the lid. 'Just a hunch.' He scratches at his neck.

'Can I come?'

'No,' he says too quickly.

Frowning, you cross your arms. He puts down the container and quickly gets changed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, you watch him. There's so much he doesn't tell you. So many secrets. Even after all you've done together.

When he's ready he gives you a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. He scratches at his neck, looking almost nervous. 'I won't be long. I'll meet you in the dining room in time for breakfast.'

Taking up the container, he marches out the room.