5.

You can't believe what's just happened. Did he just rape you with one of his alien tools? Your body's still throbbing and it's almost as though you can still feel the cold hard instrument stuck inside you.

You won't admit to yourself that it was the best orgasm you've ever experienced; you were violated!

It's still so hard to comprehend. At least he's gone now and it appears to be over—until next time. Whenever that is. And what will he do to you next time? The thought would make you shudder if you weren't paralysed.

It's not quite over. He might have left but the two grey aliens are still busy with you. Your heart thuds in disgust and terror as you roll your eyes around to watch them. They're so horrifying with their long, prodding fingers and bald heads, big eyes and tiny mouths and noses, that you almost wish the tall one was back. Even wearing his shield, he appeared more human. You can hear the patter of their small feet as they hurry about.

You gasp as they touch you between the legs. Get away! you scream in your head. Something warm and wet washes you down, right over the opening of your still throbbing vagina. They clean your inner thighs and scrub through your pubic hair. You gasp again as you feel long cold fingers open you up and wipe you down on the inside.

Then they proceed to wash down the rest of you. They're quick and efficient and it doesn't seem to matter to them that you're naked. It's the only source of relief you have.

Once they've done, they pull back. A green light flashes and you feel yourself lift from the platform. You hear their feet hurrying about as they quickly complete a task you know nothing of. Then you're lowered back down again.

It feels like they've replaced the sheet you were lying on, and your legs are no longer in stirrups, resting flat against the platform. Rolling your eyes in your head, you wonder what's going to happen next when you hear a buzz, then a clang. And suddenly hot air is blasting against you from the apparatus hanging above you. It's so hot! And loud! You try to scream, but nothing comes out.

Thankfully, it's soon over. The aliens return, throwing a sheet over you. You feel a rush of relief. Finally, some dignity.

Still, you're quivering as the bright spotlight flicks off and they leave the room with a hiss and a bang of what might be a door. It's not completely dark; a warm glow comes from somewhere below, maybe from the floor itself. You're already not particularly fond of the dark and to have to deal with that on top of being stuck in this spaceship is terrifying. Shadows flit across the ceiling. You keep rolling your eyes in your head at the flicker of false movement in your peripheral vision.

It's utterly silent, except for a monotonous hum that seems to come from the walls themselves. At no point have you not struggled against the mysterious force that is pinning you down; always trying to move your fingers, lifting your arms and turning your head, with no result.

So it's with utter shock that you manage to move one of your toes.

You freeze. Did that just happen? Or is it just your hopes and imagination skewing reality? No. It's really happened! There you are, moving your other toes.

Next, you move your foot. Then your legs and hands and arms. You're crying in relief. You slap a hand on your mouth as you sob. You're making too much noise! Though you can't be certain of anything, you're pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen.

You listen out for a long time, just to be sure there's no one else in the room. You swallow down hard with your dry throat. Slowly, holding your breath, you turn your head to the right. You blink. There is someone else in the room with you. They're lying down, unmoving on their platform like you are. They don't seem to notice you. You squint but the room is very large and it's hard to see who they might be. Maybe they're like you! Another helpless, hapless woman abducted from her bed.

Slowly, you turn your head to the left and spot another figure. It's the same as the first, a sheet covering their body, just like you.

You turn back to the ceiling, staring up at the terrible knot of machinery. You can't just lie here like this. Pretty soon they'll be back. You think of the tall alien with the face shield. What other terrible things might he do to you? You must escape!

Breathing deeply, trying to ease the pounding of your heart, you sit up. The sheet slips down and you quickly pull it back to your chest. You look around quickly but there's no one around except for the two prostrate figures.

Your mouth falls open. The room is huge and is made of wall-to-wall mirrors. You were right; the light is coming directly from the floor. Other than the machinery dangling from the ceiling, the two other figures and what appears to be small work benches, the room is empty. You shiver as you look at the silver trays on the 'work bench' nearest you, thinking of that cold rod-like thing he put inside you. Whatever it was, it's gone. No doubt cleaned up and put away by those grey aliens.

No more dicking around! You must find a way out. You feel a shot of terror. What if there are cameras? What if they can see you? What if they know exactly what you're doing?

What does it matter? They're going to do what they're going to do to you either way.

Clutching the sheet to your body, you slide your feet to the floor, which is strangely warm. You hurry to one of the mirrored walls and push your hand against it. Nothing. You look around. There must be a door! The aliens obviously exited from somewhere, but all you see is mirror upon mirror. You keep going, becoming more and more desperate as time flits by.

At one point you reach one of the prostrate figures. You stumble away, biting back a scream. Another alien! Hideous! So much worse than the grey aliens. You can't see its body, which is concealed beneath the sheet, but you can see the tentacles hanging from the platform and dragging across the floor. What one might call a face is flat and eyeless. It looks like a Goddamn squid!

Spurred on by another wave of terror, you start pounding against the mirrors with your fists, your wide-eyed pale face screaming wordlessly back at you.

You have to find a way out!