Chapter 2

Marinette's POV

I'm still shocked. This Akumatized Villain has to be a child.

"Hey LB." I was too focused to even acknowledge him. I was trying to figure out where the Akumatized person was.

"Silent treatment....... Its ok. I'm used to it."

"There" I pointed at the middle of the park. You couldn't see them, but there were candy monsters coming out of the park.

"This has to be one of the weirdest akumatized person ever." Chat said.

"I know. We have to go to the park. I'm sure that's where they are." We started heading towards the park.

We got to the park and went to the center. We looked around and there were candy monsters everywhere. We tried to avoid them and had to get to the source.

We got to the middle and saw her. She looked like she was 5. She had her blond hair in a braid and had a bright orange dress. She had a tiara on the top of her head.

"I've been expecting you Ladybug and Chat Noir. I am Taffy. (I am so sorry for that name)
And you're going to give me your Miraculous!"

She spawned a bunch of lollipop monsters that looked like the one sentimonster we fought before.

We fought them and took them down. They were much easier than the sentimonster.

"I think the Akuma is in her tiara. It's the only place the akuma could be." Ladybug said to Chat noir.

"I agree with you LB." we started to walk towards Taffy when she put something sticky on us. It was up to our waist.

"What...?"

"Good luck trying to get out of that!" Taffy said.
A purple butterfly appeared and she said

"Now give me your miraculous!"

"What is this....?" Chat noir asked.

"Caramel, you won't have any luck getting out of that."

"Maybe I will......LUCKY CHARM!" I threw my yo-yo up in the air and what fell was the game
CandyLand.

"Wow your Lucky charm has a sense of humor" Chat noir laughed.

I looked around and realized what I had to do.

"Taffy....I want to make a deal with you."

"What is it?"

"You let us out of this and we play Candyland. If you win you get our miraculous."

"Fine." She let us out and I placed the game on the ground. I opened it and got ready to play. While I was setting it up I signaled Chat noir to cataclysm her tiara.

"Cataclysm!" He touched her tiara and put came the akuma.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilise! I caught the Akuma with my yo-yo.

"Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!!"
I threw the game into the air and everything went back to normal.

"Pound it." I went to the little girl to check on her.

"Are you ok?"

"Where am I?"

"What's your name?"

"Maya."

"Do you know what happened?"

"Well....all I remember is playing the game Candyland and I lost. I got really upset and then a man spoke to me. I forget the rest."

"Wow.....Hawkmoth is doing anything to get out Miraculous." Chat noir commented.

"It's all ok now. I'll take you home. I waved to Chat noir and said "bug out."

————————————————————————

"Wow Tikki....Hawkmoth is so cruel. He did that to a little girl, who was mad about losing a game." I said as I laid down in my bed.

"It's only 2. What should we do Tikki."

"Maybe you could tell Luka how you feel." I stopped. I needed to tell him. I just didn't know how. I thought about if for awhile.

"Tomorrow Tikki." The rest of the day went by fast and before I knew it, it was tomorrow.
————————————————————————

"Marinette wake up! Today is the day!" Tikki said. I woke up and got ready for school.

"I still don't think I'm ready Tikki."

"It will be ok Marinette. Tell him after school." I sighed.

"I'm just so nervous."

"It will be ok Marinette."

"I hope you're right." I finished getting ready and walked to school. I saw Alya on the way in and said hi. I went to my locker and then proceeded to head to class.

"Did you tell him?" Alya said while sitting down next to me.

"No, but I'm going to today after school."

"What are you guys doing after school?" Adrien asked as he took his seat. I stood there frozen. Alya looked at him and said nothing.

"Uh....n...nothing." I replied. He looked at me weirdly

"Ok...?" This is awkward. This is awkward. THIS IS SUPER AWKWARD.

"Marinette chill." 

(Skipping through the school day cause nothing important happens and school sucks :p)

"Good luck Marinette." Alya said before leaving.

"Hey Marinette?"

"Hey Juleka whats up?"

"If you want you can walk with me to my house."

"Thanks Juleka. I'd love that." We started walking to her house. I guess she could tell that I was freaking out.

"Marinette it's ok. Luka really likes you."

"I know....I've never been in a relationship. I don't know how it works. I'm just super nervous." Juleka smiled.

"It will be ok. I promise. You have nothing to worry about." We arrived at her house and I was ready to turn back.

"Oh no you don't." Juleka grabbed my wrist and pulled me on her boat.

"Luka! You have someone to see you!" She called out. Luka came out of his room and saw me. He smiled.

"I'm going to give you guys space."

"What's up Marinette?" I was super nervous. He likes me don't worry. Don't freak out. It's ok. He really likes you. Just say you like him. Just say it.

"Luka I-"