Chapter 7

FORGOT TO MENTION! Kagami goes to the same school but is in a different class. So Luka is a grade higher and Kagami is in a different class.

Also might lose readers or followers for the "lesson" Ms.Bustier is going to teach. It's about police brutality, and even though BLM isn't "trending" they still matter and black people still have to deal with it. It is always important to raise awareness and know whats going on in America. If you do not live in America then you'll understand what's happening in this chapter. Yes, this is a Miraculous story but I still think it's important to tell you guys about it and raise awareness. If you have ANY questions about the topics that are going to be gone over go ahead and contact me. I will answer questions. Also this chapter will be a little long due to the lesson Ms.Bustier teaches. Another note, Because I do not live in France, I don't know how it works there. I don't know if they have to deal with police brutality like us, or have to deal with racism, I don't even know if they know whats happening in America. So I apologize if they seem "clueless" about whats happening in America. And I promise you'll still see Adrien struggle with his feeling towards Kagami and Marinette in this chapter. Thank you for reading and understanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien's POV

On my way to school, I thought of all the times I've spent with Kagami. Why would I want to give up on that? Our first date. The times she would make me happy. The times she would make me laugh. She was there for me when I was going through personal things at home. I was there for her when she was going through the same. Why would I throw it all away?

My bodyguard pulled up to the school and I got out of the car. I immediately saw Nino and Alya and Kagami waiting outside. I walked up to them and waved. I kissed Kagami on the cheek and Alya started talking about the akuma attack the other day. She started ranting about how wrong it was to akumatize a child. She wasn't wrong. I thought it was absolutely terrible to take advantage of that. Especially when it was over something very small. As she was going on her rant Luka and Juleka came up and joined the conversation.

"Is Marinette here yet?" Luka questioned

"She hasn't read any of my messages I sent this morning so I'm assuming she's sleeping through her alarm right now." We all chuckled. I was a little upset Marinette wasn't here yet. I did want to see her. The bell rang giving us a five-minute warning. We walked into the school and headed off to our class while Kagami and Luka went in a different direction. We went into Ms.Bustier's class and Marinette was nowhere to be found. She was probably late again. I sat down next to Nino and got my stuff ready for History. Ms.Bustier said she had a very important lesson to teach us today and it wasn't related to what we are currently learning. Right before the bell rang Marinette ran in. I giggled at how she was almost late. I waved and she did the same and walked up to her seat. But when she walked in, I got butterflies in my stomach. But why? I erased my thoughts when Ms.Bustier walked in and clapped her hands together to get everyone to pay attention.

"Does anyone know what is happening in America currently?" Nobody raised their hands. I was a little confused. We never focus on America unless we are learning about wars and she tells us why or how they joined.

"Well, Innocent Black people in America are being killed by police. And everyone is protesting and they call it the "Black Lives Matter" Movement." Everyone including myself gasped. They were being killed because they were innocent? It really confused me. I raised my hand and Ms.Bustier called on me and I asked.

"If they are innocent, why are they being killed?"

"Because people think black people are thugs and are always causing trouble. In reality, they aren't, They are trying to live a normal life. Just like white people."