Chapter 2- Practice and a new girlfriend

You and Adam woke up and went to class with the Ducks. Every teacher but one gave you home work. You and the Ducks went in the cafeteria and Scooter kept giving you a dirty look. You sat next to Charlie and Adam at the table. At the end of the school day, the Ducks went to hockey practice and you went to gymnastic practice. Your new coach, Coach Peck explained how everything will go and made your new team show her everything you girls can do that's advanced. Your practice ended so you and the team went into the locker room and started talking about teachers, work, and homework. Your practice ends 20 minutes before the Ducks practice ends so you decided to go and watch them. Coach Orion is your uncle so he didn't care if you watched. They're practiced ended and Connie and Julie dragged you into the locker room with them and Coach Orion came in and posted their positions. Ya'll left and Banks disappeared while you and team turned a corner and Banks and a varisey cheerleader where making out in the wall. Connie and Julie dragged you into their dorm because they're the only ones that know you like Banks. Like did you know that Charlie followed. You were lying down on Julie's bed with your head on her lap then you saw Charlie and sat up.

You: Charlie what are you doing here

Charlie: I'm making sure you're okay

You: Well I'm fine

Connie: Yeah no you're not

Julie: You gonna tell him what's wrong or am I

You: You

Julie: She likes Banks

Connie: And when she saw Banks and that girl we took her away

Charlie: Oh I'm sorry Y/n/n

You: Its fine

Charlie: Well I can help you get back at him

You: How

Charlie: We flirt with each other when he's around

You: Um okay

Charlie walked you to your room and Banks and his new girlfriend were in there. Charlie stayed and you guys kept flirting and Banks was getting a little pissed. Charlie and Banks girlfriend Samantha left and banks asked you about Charlie.

Adam: So you and Charlie

You: We're just friends for now

Adam: Oh okay

You: Okay well night Banksy

Adam: Night

To Be continued