Chapter 4- You guys are too loud

You and Charlie woke up and Charlie gave you another shirt to wear for the day. You guys walked into the cafeteria and the Ducks immediately started asking questions.
Connie: Did you guys do it
You: What ew no Adam and his girlfriend did so Charlie let me stay with him for the night
Julie: Okay 1 ew 2 awe
You guys kept talking and Adam saw you in Charlie's shirt and told you brother because he was jealous. You had to stop Scooter from killing Charlie so you pulled Scooter by the ear into the hallway and told him the truth. Scooter was extremely sorry and he knows you like Adam and he can tell your starting to like Charlie too. Breakfast ended so you and Ducks went to class. All your classes went by pretty fast them you went to practice. Coach Peck said that your the team captain. You were getting extremely close to the team and you girls would always talk about the most random things in the locker room. When you finished you went to see how the Ducks were doing. Their practice ended and Connie and Julie dragged you into the locker room again. You went to your room, put on a one of Scooters shirts you stool before he went to Eden for Freshman year, and plugged your headphones in. Then Adam and his girlfriend came rushing in and started to have sex again. You grabbed you mp3 player, said you guys are too loud, then left to Charlie's room. He let you in, asked about the shirt, then you guys went to bed.
To Be Continued...