Chapter 5- Family visit

Charlie woke you up, you stool his USA Ducks jersey, then you guys went to the cafeteria and saw the Ducks. Scooter ran up to you yelled that your parents are visiting. You kissed Charlie on the cheek told the Ducks everything and you and Scooter ran out of the cafeteria to see your parents at the front of the school. You saw your parents, yelled mom and dad, and jumped into your dad's arms then you hugged your mom. Your 5 year old brother and 10 year old sister jumped onto you and Scooter making you both fall. Your family asked you about the jersey and you smiled and told them who's it was and that you might like him, Scooter smiled knowing he was right. You guys spend the whole day with your family. You took your family to Mickey's Diner were they met Charlie's mom. You and Scooter took your family out to the places you both hang out at. You showed you family the pond and you guys played ice hockey boys vs girls. Of course the girls won then Scooter took you guys to the arcade. The night was ending and your family was leaving the next day so you and Scooter took your family to a restaurant then you and Scooter went back to school. Scooter was walking you to your dorm and you told him your staying with Charlie if a bit. We got to Charlie's dorm and you and Charlie went to bed cuddling again and Scooter went to his dorm and fell asleep.

To Be Continued