Chapter 10- Coach Orion's Daughter

You and your family woke up early and you got Julie then went to the rink to meet up with Coach Orion, your mom's brother and his daughter. Coach Bombay was trying to Charlie out of bed to show him something. Bombay took Charlie to tell Charlie about Orion. They sat in the bleachers watching you guys as Bombay told Charlie why Orion coach's and doesn't play. You and your family were having fun, you and Scooter pushed your cousin around then your mom. You started teaching your siblings figure skating moving then Scooter taught them some hockey moves and Julie taught them how to block goals. Charlie knew you would be a great mother one day and he relied that he loves you. Scooter noticed and waved at Charlie and Bombay then told you and your parents that Charlie was there. Bombay decided to put his skates on and handing Charlie his and they joined you guys skating. Charlie apologized to Orion for his attitude and you introduced him to your family. Your parents loved him and you siblings won't leave him alone and you told Scooter he'd be a good dad that's when you relied you love him. After 2 or 3 hours of skating you all decided to got to Mickey's diner and your parents insisted on Charlie's mom sit with you for breakfast. You guys got a table and you sat in-between Scooter and Charlie, Julie next to Scooter with your siblings next to her and Orion's daughter, Charlie's mom next to him and your mom next to her with you dad and brother in-between your mom and Orion's daughter. After breakfast all of you walked around town and went to an aquarium. You and Charlie ended up holding hands and so did Julie and Scooter. Then you guys got to the gift shop you bought your little brother a toy and Scooter did the same with your sister. Your parents and you got a magite and your mom also got a glass plate for her mom says Minnesota. Your family was going to get a motel room to watch varsity vs jr varsity game tomorrow and your gymnastics showcase in two days but Orion said they can stay at his house. Your parents went to Orion's house to shower and sleep while you, Scooter, and Julie went to school and Charlie and his mom went mom to do the same.
To Be Continued...