other works

did you enjoy Once Upon A Time? if you did, you should definitely check out my other books!

----------------------

For She Was Suicidal ONGOING

Genres: Romance, Teen Fiction

❝what does it mean to be broken?❞

❝it means to be shattered beyond repair, but maybe, just maybe, a special someone could find the perfect glue to piece you back together.❞

➳ tahlie jordan is spiralling into a hellhole and she has no idea how to stop herself. thoughts of self-hatred, worthlessness and hopelessness bug her day and night, pushing her to the edge, quite literally.

just as she's ready to end it all, an unexpected surprise in the form of a boy springs up and stops her with a ridiculous deal, in hopes of helping her some way or other.

only time can tell how well this deal would work.

CAUTIONS: mentions of self-harm, suicide, abuse, sexual assault, bullying and cheesy romance.

The Stars That Never Shine STATUS QUO

Genre: Poetry

❝The stars that never shine
are the ones with hidden radiances.
They are ceased to be sublime,
as they watch from faraway distances.❞

↝ My stars they shine, but nobody looks for it.

CAUTIONS: mentions of abuse, depression, self-harm, suicide and other sensitive subjects.

Wattpad ClichésSTATUS QUO

Genres: Random, Humour

A book of Wattpad clichés big and small that I noticed in the books I read and are sometimes cool to read, but also sometimes really frustrating.

CAUTIONS: a really stupid rant book with slight cussing and some mentions of mature content, though warnings are given.