11 | night; wake

^ above is Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

this chapter sucks cos it's late and my mind can't think but i needed to update ugh. i'll have to do extreme editing.

k, try and enjoy :)

× × ×

MY DAY IN dreamland had started out like any other normal day.

I had woken up, got ready and went to school. Now I stood at my locker, rummaging through my pile of loosely thrown books, cussing at my lack of organisation.

"Hey girly!" I heard Tina's voice echoing from down the hallway before I was attacked by a crushing force.

"Ow! Get off me you bitch!" I yelped, reaching back blindly to slap her. She screeched into my ear and immediately jumped off me, groaning under her breath about what a bad friend I was.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to find Amelia staring down at Tina in amusement, who was struggling to stand back up with her skyscraper heels.

"Bitches, help me!" Tina screamed, causing several weirded out glances to be sent our way.

"Nope," Amelia sang, popping the 'p'.

I let out a sigh, rolling my eyes. "Amelia, you're really a bitch," I joked as I straightened up and walked over to my struggling friend, tugging her up by the arm.

Amelia's lips curled into a sinister grin as she watched me struggle to pull our friend up. "I know."

Once Tina was stable on her feet, she suddenly jumped me again, wrapping her arms around my waist. "Sweetie, you're the best! I love you baby!" she squealed, tightening her arms around me.

I groaned as I felt a wave of nausea wash over me as her arms cut off my blood circulation.

'aylee, a distant, slurred voice echoed.

I winced at another sharp sting in my head and pushed at Tina's chest, making her stumble back with a frown.

"Lee? What's wrong?" she questioned, exchanging a glance with Amelia, whose eyes flashed with alarm despite her calm composure.

'aylee, there was the voice again, except now the volume had increased.

"I think I'm going to faint," I murmured to no one in particular as the world spun and I felt my eyelids getting heavier.

'aylee!

"Lee! Are you okay?" Tina screeched, wrapping an arm around me to keep me steady. Her loud voice attracted an audience that had now crowded around me with concern evident on their faces, even though none of them made a move to do anything.

'aylee, 'ake up.

My legs gave out beneath me and I collapsed onto the hard marble flooring, crying out when the back of my head smacked against the hard marble flooring. Faces crowded my blurred peripheral vision and slowly, my eyelids fluttered shut as everything became dark.

"'aylee!"

My eyelids shot open and I jumped up into sitting position at the sound of the familiar loud voice. Sweat beads littered my forehead as I slowly came to the realisation that I was in my real bedroom where darkness cloaked me like a blanket.