quarantine extravaganza

what's up bitches and witches i'm in a band now and even though we don't know what to call ourselves yet it's still gonna be litty titty.

online school sucks the most dick imaginable i swear to god boys. do you know how many chinese and geometry assignments i'm behind by? no because i don't write jackshit on here-- it's two weeks worth!!! my grades are slipping!!!!! i simply do not give one (1) fuck anymore though.

ya boi had another girlfriend for a few months and it was awful because relationships are icky so that has Ceased. she had my spirited away for awhile and i finally got that mf back in the mail and now i don't have to talk to her anymore 😎

i made boxed cheesecake a few hours ago and it slaps harder than words can describe. godDAMN i love cheesecake.

i've been talking to my counsellor to get my mental health to improve and it's not really working?? but he's such a chill dude and he's basically like a second dad to me. for quarantine i got his number to contact him and i send him a bunch of memes at ungodly hours of the night (such as right now).

i had some black jeans that i wore all the time in like 7th or 8th grade and i stopped wearing them because they were too plain so i've been painting those mfs for a few days.

oh and i'm still hot so hmu laddies, lasses, and anyone in between :)