special| q&a

1. What got you into graphic designing?

I... don't really remember, it's been that long. When I opened my first Wattpad account, I opened it so I could read and write stories. I kind of completed a story and had two or three chapters of a sequel to it, and it was surprisingly popular, considering how bad the writing was. The writing phase kind of lost charm and I didn't feel like writing anymore. I was looking at what other people did on Wattpad besides writing and I stumbled upon a graphic shop. And I thought that looked very fun, so I've decided to give it a go.

And I think that the beginning of my graphic journey was the end for my phone. It shut down for good a few months after.

2. What styles of graphics do you prefer to make?

I've discovered that I like doing middle-ground manipulations best - they don't take a lot of time and nerves, plus when done right, they look amazing. By middle-ground I mean putting a simple background together, a model (no headswaps, color alterings at most) and some cool details. 

3. What's your favorite type of graphic to make? 

I think that my favorite type of graphic would be cover. It's just that I've gotten so used to the size, and now it feels most comfortable working in those limits. I try to expand that cover-comfort zone little by little.

4. Any graphic designing fears? If so, what?

Never thought about this one... but of the top of my head, ummm, losing all the work I've done so far, losing all knowledge I've managed to collect, waking up one day without being capable of putting together something simple, waking up only to never ever remember I ever did graphics.

 Would this be a good answer?

5. What's your favorite graphic you've made so far?

Crow King. Even if it was so long ago, I think that's my best graphic I ever did even though it has some hiccups. I don't think I've done anything that could top it (Deathless Realm comes in a close second, someday it may stand alongside Crow King if I remember to fix the sky).

6. Would you ever make design a source of income for yourself?

I thought about this not so long ago. I could literally pay my dorm rent with two or three covers a month and still have a good amount of money on the side (based on the pricing I've seen around the net). Maybe someday I'll actually give it a go, but I don't think I'm quite there yet, there's still a long road ahead of me.