random| ac valhalla

This isn't graphic related or anything, I just needed to vent my emotions a bit.

If you're a fan of Assassin's Creed franchise, you probably know that the Valhalla trailer is going to drop today. I can't express it with words how excited I am, I am literally jumping up and down my room, I can't wait.

And! And! One of my favorite artists on Instagram, Bosslogic, has done a teaser for the game. He was drawing and manipulating for roughly eight hours, I think, and he did a masterpiece. It's just... I. Can't. It's pure perfection. And lighting addicts and nitpickers are definitely gonna like this one.

Here's the timelapse video:

I think I'm gonna collapse when they publish the actual trailer. Honestly, I don't know why I'm so excited, I probably won't buy it as soon as it gets out. My baby laptop probably won't be able to handle it (or maybe it will, I look forward to being surprised). And besides, Cyberpunk 2077 is higher on the list of priorities.

I hope it will look as beautiful as Odyssey (you can fight me all you want, but have you seen how pretty and bright and vibrant everything is??), and I hope it won't be too glitchy (but that's kinda far fetched, it is AC, after all. everything's a bit glitchy). It's gonna be amazing. Period.

Thank you for fangirling with me :)