Chapter 2

Sitting on Wonyoung and Yuri's apartment's living room, Sakura opened the bottle of wine.

"To Yuri's engagement." Chaeyeon raised her glass as she shouted. The rest of the girls raised their glasses for a toast.

"Say, Yuri. Have you decided on a theme yet?" Sakura asked when she finished taking a sip from her glass.

"Oh, this one's good, Sakura unnie. Where did you get it?" Wonyoung asked after taking a sip. "I don't work as a barista just to serve them drinks. I gotta steal some in our pantry, you know?" Sakura voiced that made everyone cracked up.

"Back to the topic, though. Have you thought about the theme?" Sakura asked again. Yuri sipped again before answering. "We haven't talked about that, and besides we still doesn't have wedding planner." She took another sip after.

"You've been engaged for a week already yet you haven't had any plans?" Chaeyeon asked as if it is some disgusting news. "We haven't really talked a lot these days. She's busy with her restaurant. I am too. So we just settle with good mornings and good nights." Yuri answered casually.

"What do we expect from Chaewon? I actually couldn't believe that she proposed. I thought she loves her restaurant more than you." Wonyoung interjected that earned a glare from Yuri.

"She's still an unnie to you, Wonyoung. Atleast have some respect." Yuri corrected Wonyoung but the latter just mimicked her.

"Plus, Wonyoung and I's business are doing great these days. We're both busy." Yuri added. "Using our business just to cover up Chaewon won't do the damage, Yuri unnie." Wonyoung battled.

"Stop being so rude to Chaewon, Wonyoung. She's still my girlfriend-- well now, fiancé." Just like earlier, Wonyoung just mimicked what Yuri has said.

"But seriously though. If you don't have any wedding planner, I could recommend you to one. I have this friend that works on an events planning." Sakura suggested.

"Really, Kkura unnie?" Yuri asked, hope evidence in her eyes. "I mean, why not? I can give you my friend's number. Just tell her that I reccommended you to them." Yuri moved towards Sakura and hugged her.

"I love you, Kkura unnie." Yuri muttered. "Yeah same." Sakura simply said.

Sakura gave her friend's number to Yuri. After finishing the bottle of wine that Sakura brought, the couple, Chaeyeon and Sakura left Wonyoung and Yuri's apartment to go home.

Yuri ended up sleeping, looking at the phone number that Sakura wrote on a piece of paper.

"Welcome to Sweets by JangJorims" Yuri greeted to the newly entered costumer on their shop without looking at the customer. "I would like to buy Yuri's time." The customer said at the counter that made Yuri shocked.

It was Chaewon.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked softly. "Well, I feel bad for only contacting you through phone after I proposed. I found time today, the restaurant doesn't have any reservation for today. My employees can handle the restaurant when someone came to eat. That's why I'm here, to spend time with you today." Chaewon said and held Yuri's hand that was place on top of the counter.

"That's so sweet of you. But I have to leave in an hour. Wonyoung and I have this meeting with our flour supplier." Yuri answered.

Chaewon smiled at her and said, "I can come with you. I'll drive."

Yuri shook her head, her mouth turning into a thin line, "You know Wonyoung won't like that."

"She still doesn't like me for you, huh?" Chaewon said and lowered her head. Yuri cupped Chaewon's face to make Chaewon look at her and said, "She doesn't have a choice but to like you. Sooner and later, I know that she will finally give in. Just wait a little bit, yeah?"

Chaewon nodded and showed her smile. "Now, let's enjoy each other's company for an hour and then you leave. As much as I love you here, I have a meeting to attend and I know that at the back of your mind, you are also thinking of your restaurant." Yuri said and walked out of the counter. She pulled Chaewon to one of the table located on the far corner of their store.

Just after when they seated, Wonyoung arrived at their shop. Wonyoung just nodded at them without cracking a smile.

Yuri did not failed to notice how Chaewon stiffened. She held Chaewon's hand and carressed it. "She's going to like you sooner, don't worry."

"About our wedding, Sakura unnie reccommended me to this events planning. I'll try calling the number Sakura unnie gave me, and I'll give you update about it." Yuri said.

"That's good. Tell me if the events planning is good. I am sorry if I don't really have time for the preparations of our wedding." Chaewon apologized, Yuri gave Chaewon a peck on her cheek.

"That's fine. I understand." Yuri muttered.

The day ended, Yuri was nervous. When she gathered up her courage, she pressed the call button. Only for the line to be immediately cut.

The number is not attended.

She texted Sakura about the problem, Sakura instead gave her the name of the events planning.

Kwon & Choi Events.