Chapter 4

It was almost a week since Yuri met their wedding coordinator. Yes, Yuri. Chaewon wasn't able to follow because of some issues in her restaurant. Yuri was fine with that.

The meeting went just fine. Thankfully, Choi Yena was comfortable to be with. They were able to meet at least basic decisions.

But something was bothering Yuri. It was the day Choi Yena made the atmosphere steamy. Yuri told Yena to just call her Yuri, which the latter agreed. Despite being comfortable with, Choi Yena has given Yuri the feeling that she should not feel. It was like everytime Yuri took a glance at her, a gasp would be necessary.

It was something Yuri was scared of. The feeling and effect that Yena successfully reeled on her.

Jo Yuri was scared. In order to be less scared, she thought that making Wonyoung tag along would lessen the effect that Choi Yena has on her.

Once again, She was welcomed by Yujin.

"I see that you're back, Ms. Jo." Yujin greeted her with a bow once they entered.

"Just Yuri would be nice, Yujin." Yujin nodded to what Yuri had said. Yujin's stare was turned to Wonyoung who has standing beside Yuri.

"Ah, this is my sister, Wonyoung." Yuri introduced Wonyoung. The two exchanged bows and hello's before Yujin guided them to the same room as before.

Unlike the first time, Choi Yena was already seating on one of the couches. Her outfit was just like the one's she wore the last time. Except, the color Burgundy made her looked more regal. Not to mention that her hair was perfectly ironed down.

The three exchanged greetings and was immediately told by Yena to sit. Once seated, Jo Yuri looked around. The furnitures and decorations are the same, except of one.

White Carnations.

Those were the flowers that were carefully placed on the vases. The once Begonias are now replaced by her favorite flower.

Yena was quick to notice that Yuri saw the flowers. "I replaced the Begonias with the White Carnations. Did you like it?" Yena asked.

Yuri looked at her and answered, "Of course I did. Thank you for this." Yena showed Yuri a smile and Yuri replied it with one.

"So you're the Choi in Kwon & Choi?" it was Wonyoung. She was tired of watching the two exchange smiles that she knew has an underlying message. Lust.

The two was brought back to reality. Yena fixed her sitting position a little before answering Wonyoung. "Yes, that's me." She answered.

"And who's the Kwon?" Wonyoung asked another question. Yuri gestured Wonyoung to shut up but Wonyoung just smiled at her sister.

"That's Kwon Eunbi. She's the other one who's in charge of the planning, along with me. She is the one who inspires me to take the same path." Yena politely answered. Just then, Kwon Eunbi was seen walking on the glass door from the outside of the room.

Yena pointed her and said, "That's her." Wonyoung and Yuri both nodded.

Yena cleared her throat before saying, "Shall we get started?"

Back in their apartment, Wonyoung kept on telling Yuri statements that she finds ridiculous.

"You like her, unnie."

Yuri snickered to what Wonyoung has said. "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like her?" Yuri told Wonyoung.

"But the smile you gave her earlier says otherwise." Wonyoing continued teasing her. "That was just a smile, Nyoungie. I was just returning the smile she gave." Yuri fought trying to stop Wonyoung from teasing her further.

"Sure unnie." Wonyoung said but still looked at her teasingly.

"I'm engaged Wonyoung. Don't say things like that." Yuri warned her sister and thankfully, that made Wonyoung stop.